VN - Others - Completed - My Dear Wife, Mariko's Report [v1.1] [Atelier Sakura]

1. 5.00 star(s)

NegataLink

Until this day, this is the best NTR type A in my opinion. If there are other best VN other than this and I'm still alive I definitely will change this review, but if there aren't any this is the peak of NTR type A VN hands down.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sghornylion

this is part 2 continuation from "please bang my wife" and it is AMAZING

the good:
    the game allows you to name the characters, which increases the immersion
    the wife is hot and beautiful
    the h-scenes are amazingly good and voice acted
    the wife knows what turns you on, she says very steamy stuffs when reporting her "fun times" with her lover
    now you take an active part in NTR since you know what's going on right from the start

the not so good:
    there is only 1 partner throughout the game, if there are multiple partners it will be better

P:S. needless to say if you haven't play part 1 "please bang my wife" then do so if you like this game (this is part 2)
    and also play Mayumi report 1 and 2 which are games from the same dev and same genre
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

This is a game about a woman who ENJOYS cuckolding you. In fact, if you choose to end the cuckolding at the end of the game she consents but is clearly disappointed. Other cuck games portray it as a bad thing to some extent, but this game lets you fully indulge.

In the first game, you caught your wife cheating and let her continue due to your cuck fetish. In this game, she catches you jerking off to cuck shit and decides to cheat on you again. Spoiler Alert! She deflowers a virgin young guy who recently became her coworker. And this young 20 something year old has the intensity and stamina that you'll never have!

This leads to all sorts of incredibly erotic dialogue, like when you ask her a seriously shocking question. "Would you be dating him if we weren't married?". And do you know what she says? "Yes, I would"

Another fantastic moment is when you and your wife run into Takagi at the grocery store. Takagi thinks you're a clueless cuckold with a cheating wife, so he says nothing. But your wife says "I see you have condoms in your shopping cart! Do you have a girlfriend? Make sure you don't get her pregnant!".

This is incredibly hot because secretly Takagi is dating your wife! Its a classic kinky love triangle. You know about the affair, but Takagi smirks, thinking you're a clueless cuckold!

The game has two downsides. First, Mariko is on birth control the entire game, which diminishes the taboo. Second, the perspective often swaps between you and Mariko, making things hard to follow. If you can look past these flaws, this game is an absolute must-play experience.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

oszapo25

It's a really hot VN among the cuckolding games, with the customary elements of these type of games (that is, for instance sounds of joy of the wife and continous pondering, schock and incredulity of the husband about daring lewdness of her wife, as she goes in the very far in sex, in cheating. Atelier Sakura wrote his aim, with this game, and he performed it with a great succes. The special feature of this VN is the parallelism of the events, from the view of point as of the wife as of the cheated husband.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

arisuchan

This sequel falls pretty squarely in the Netorase camp, whereas the original was more Netorare (with some Netorase elements later on).

As a purely Netorase title, your mileage may vary. Personally, I think it's one of the better NTR titles out there. I like the fact that the protagonist's wife is just a little bit naughty, and while she still loves her husband, she still teases him and doesn't quite reveal everything to him.

One of the things I really liked about the first game is that the bonus scene extras which you unlock once you complete the game allows you to see the H-scenes from the wife's perspective. I liked picking up on the differences between what she told her husband and what actually happened. In the sequel it's completely linear, so you see everything from both the protagonist's and his wife's perspective. Perhaps this helps the story flow better but like I said, I did like the way it was presented in the first game.

That being said, I'm still giving it 5 stars because I like how conflicted the protagonist is, and how he hates himself and constantly questions himself for allowing his wife to cheat, but at the same time needs that feeling to get off. There aren't that many NTR games out there that capture the essence of what I'd term a "loving" NTR relationship. Most are focused on the dominant wife who demeans and insults her husband (the "pathetic tiny-dicked loser" who isn't allowed to have sex with her any more) or are revenge stories that end in betrayal and divorce, yet fail to understand that there are many active, consensual, healthy relationships where NTR couples can "lend" their wives and still love each other.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Vampire

Good "wholesome" sequel to Please Bang My Wife, in terms of NTR level. Whoever they hired to design the scenarios nail it pretty good (for me at least) when it comes to content. Got a lot of full-blown nukige scenes and some selfie shots (peace sign is bonus pts for me). Characters have a lot of expressions, you can see that Atelier Sakura has went a long mile since the prequel when it comes to character sprites and CGs.

This is not to say you shouldn't curb your expectations. There is no deeper, heartbreaking events in this game. There are choices along the way, but most are just decorative (if you select anything out of the main storyline you often ends up with a minor ending that doesn't have anything extra). I would say I like the "NTR guy" in the prequel more just because he is an experienced man, in addition to being her boss; compared to this game's inexperienced junior (but he has the stamina for it). The boss in the prequel has a special emotional impact for NTR fans because he spoke about loving the wife as if he wants to steal her (speculation left up to the players) meanwhile the junior in this game never really does so (or even call the wife by her real name). TL quality is good enough for fan level, with some typos and awkward translation.

Nevertheless, comparing to the prequel this was a fine sequel in spirit. In both games, the wife never completely betray her husband and always did it for their own enjoyment. This game clearly suffer from being "the extra" though, as in a complete book getting a bonus after story. This game is that kind of after story.

(Now if there is a mind breaking/fallen route I would've dig that too, but that's my preference)