beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Did you manage to unlock the new gallery pic from chapter 1, the fourth pic of Page 6 ? if yes, where is it in your guide? (if i'm right it's suppose to be a second Slave Ending).
I wasn't able to do it.
And I couldn't find any reference to that gallery item (slave ending2) in the scenes' code either. Going a no-NTR slave playthrough simply unlocks the first one.
I think that it's something that the devs are still adding to the game, and can't be unlocked yet.

Reactions: tim7666

tim7666

Jul 24, 2017
I wasn't able to do it.
And I couldn't find any reference to that gallery item (slave ending2) in the scenes' code either. Going a no-NTR slave playthrough simply unlocks the first one.
I think that it's something that the devs are still adding to the game, and can't be unlocked yet.
Thanks, i was thinking the same because i tried everything without success.

Reactions: beerpig

dumpsmailto

Nov 12, 2022
The update is great but I'd have one complaint, when Lily gets intimate with other characters throughout the chapters like for instance the step mom here, the mc never confront her about anything that's happening and it goes on like nothing happened it's quite jarring, I'd like them to have at least a discussion or something to say about it, it feels weird witnessing your supposed gf doing this kind of things and having it just going on like the scene never occured.

BlackJoey

May 10, 2023
The MC is involved in 90% of the sex scenes in the game, including most of the group scenes.
From what I've seen, if the MC agrees to share Lily he doesn't get involved in any of the group stuff with her, except the ones that are just him, her and some other girl.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I noticed something after screenshot0002.png choosing take her to college / take her to work the voice lines completely stopped

MattSS

Apr 30, 2018
Nah bro, she's hot an all but I'd have killed her with hammers the moment she cooked my neighbor and fed her to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Edit: I tried to scold her but it didn't change the outcome. No matter if you scold her or not, she cucks you there with your step-mom. Definitely it makes no sense whatsoever on my playthrough.
Scolding lily during dinner and going fishing with the father enabled me to avoid
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want to avoid the scenes where Lily fucks Claire (your stepmum):
  • In the family dinner, if you have the choice between "Agree with Lily" and "Tell Lily her comment was not appropriate", pick the later.
  • Go fishing.
  • If you MUST go shopping (to avoid your toad-faced dad), don't "Go for a stroll". Instead pick "Go with Claire and Lily".

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
Enjoy your whore girlfriend then lol
Surely she isnt cheating, surely, let me pat you on the back

"She has sex with everyone while being succubus doing her thing but surely she aint doing it while shes with me :)"
"Im gonna cri if my sex crazy girlfriend is doing what is in her nature :("
? I played on the girlfriend route and have not encountered any version of sharing or ntr because i am not stupid enough to willingly click on stuff i dislike. I cannot talk for the ntr path because i could not give a shite about it. Just be smarter with ur choices or just get urself urm to see the variables and pick what you want. Like it is not that hard dude, stop spouting shit for the sake of ragebaiting, literally.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Edit: I tried to scold her but it didn't change the outcome. No matter if you scold her or not, she cucks you there with your step-mom. Definitely it makes no sense whatsoever on my playthrough.
Probably a bug then :)

Reactions: Jester35

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So how many dicks do you think she sucked before meeting MC?
Stop pretending she is a pure virgin angel

If her being a succubus offends you then idk what to tell you, maybe learn what they actually are and what they do.
Succubus as a girlfriend is not normal but again this is F95, that aint normal either.
Usually you dont see that stuff unless they really wanna cater and soothe you, "what a pretty succubus, lets make her your girlfriend and ignore what they are born to do"

Every game so far that i played that has a succubus is either a corruption game or her doing what she knows best and that aint being your girlfriend lol

If you like her, your next girlfriend might be some random at a glory hole
Did you just skip through everything and miss the part where she repeatedly tells the MC that he's her first?
Plenty of games with succubus LIs who don't act like whores. A lot of the lore has them imprinted on a single person, other times they might be under a contract that demands loyalty, and some times they're just perfectly happy getting enough essence or w/e the lore calls it from a single person.
The real question is why tf are you getting triggered like this over someone choosing to play the game differently than you are? Grow up.

dagoldwolf

Nov 21, 2021
There is no forced NTR in this game i stand by my statement and i don't care about haters opinions on this :)
And NO i don't count one off scenes with GIRLS as NTR only with other men, you can disagree with me but that's how it is counted in my games.
Have a nice day.
Right on, bro. As long as people are dropping that Patreon/Steam and crowdfunding money, who cares what anyone else thinks or what NTR really is!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Then again...

Hypothetically, some of the "haters" might have been fans of your work up until the point where you didn't consider that despite creating a clear NTR route and non-NTR route, that those who followed the non-NTR route did NOT want to be cheated on at ALL during their non-NTR route, not by a man or by a woman, but that you included it anyway.

And at that point, the game was ruined for these "haters" that were once fans.

Hypothetically, of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight and Irizin

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
I'll talk about this because I like talking. The poster that I'm referring to will probably not understand a single iota of what I'm saying; that's fine.

This whole discussion about Lily "whoring herself out" boils down to character archetypes. When it comes to fantasy intelligent beings, like succubus, there's typically a "core" of features present in all characters within that archetype, and a bunch of "optional" features, like:
  • Centaurs need to be half-horse. Optionally they can be violent drunkards, and the result of a horny moron using a goddess-shaped cloud as onahole.
  • Vampires need to drink blood. Optionally they can be weak to sunlight, or to garlic, or have no reflection, or transform into bats.
  • Elves need to be magical and knife-eared. Lifespan, size, etc. change from take to take.
What about succubi? The "core" is that they're female (unlike incubi), extremely attractive, demonic, sex-crazed, able to influence your dreams. Often tailed, horned, or winged, but those are optional. They can be also summoned by contract, or able to harvest the life-force of men through their jizz.

All "core" features of a succubus are present in Lily, and quite a few of the optional ones. She fits the lore dammit; everything else boils down to "waaah, I'm entitled and I expect her to fit into MY PERSONAL LORE on how succubi should be!", like fk you is whining about.

And there are other examples of succubi not whoring themselves out, and sticking to a single guy. A nice smut example (since we're in f95 anyway) would be Kuroiwa Madoka's "Melty" hentai dōjin. For something more SFW, Albedo from Overlord is a succubus who doesn't even get sex!

Another relevant thing to mention is that, the way that My Demonic Romance was written, the player has huge influence over Lily's behaviour. As in: you could have her whoring herself out if you wanted, or you could avoid it by telling her that it's a no-no. So if you do need to be cheated on, like fk you does, the game got you covered.

[/meta-rant]

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I really like this game, its quite good. I do have to point out though, there is a lot of inconsistencies that break the story a bit (this is limited to me playing a beta/cuck/femdom sort of play through, I don't know how it is on other routes)

-I've never done anything directly sexual with Lily, and always kind of acquiesced to whatever she wanted. In spite of this, over what appears to be time skips, it's implied that we have a lot of fun/sex off screen.
-I have no idea what this spell curse thing is. It just suddenly is a thing and that I am helping her with it and have to go back to hell, but there was never a point it was explained to me at all.
-Going back to the first point, its implied she likes me, in fact she even declares she loves me after we go on a date...yet literally the next scene she completely flips her personality to one of disdain and complete bitch mode. This is so left field from how our relationship has been up to this point. Either this part needs to have some prior event to trigger this extreme shift in personality, a "straw that broke the back" sort of deal OR this whole conversation should happen way sooner, and definitely before any admission of love.

There was a few other instances of some really weird logic breaks, but I can't recall them off the top of my head at the moment (and in truth I still need to finish this initial play through). I am hoping that now that she has suddenly flipped full bitch mode, there will be the femdom and stuff I've been hoping for, but all in all, the story has been enjoyable so far. I quite like Lily and she's been really fun, despite me not understanding the actual plot of why she's stuck, this curse or spell we're breaking or anything else. I guess the explanations happen during or are linked to some of the sex scenes I missed, but yeah, its bothering me a bit on why we are doing all this research and what the actual problem is.

Aside from those things, great game. Really looking forward to future updates, this is better than Love, Sex, Second Base in my opinion, especially if those plot points get cleared up. I don't think a lot has to change except maybe the sequence and possibly a way to explain whats going on with the spell/research (also something more than "I love you" to directly becoming "You are the biggest bitch in the world and you don't deserve my pussy")

Reactions: -Dreamer-

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I really like this game, its quite good. I do have to point out though, there is a lot of inconsistencies that break the story a bit (this is limited to me playing a beta/cuck/femdom sort of play through, I don't know how it is on other routes)

-I've never done anything directly sexual with Lily, and always kind of acquiesced to whatever she wanted. In spite of this, over what appears to be time skips, it's implied that we have a lot of fun/sex off screen.
-I have no idea what this spell curse thing is. It just suddenly is a thing and that I am helping her with it and have to go back to hell, but there was never a point it was explained to me at all.
-Going back to the first point, its implied she likes me, in fact she even declares she loves me after we go on a date...yet literally the next scene she completely flips her personality to one of disdain and complete bitch mode. This is so left field from how our relationship has been up to this point. Either this part needs to have some prior event to trigger this extreme shift in personality, a "straw that broke the back" sort of deal OR this whole conversation should happen way sooner, and definitely before any admission of love.

There was a few other instances of some really weird logic breaks, but I can't recall them off the top of my head at the moment (and in truth I still need to finish this initial play through). I am hoping that now that she has suddenly flipped full bitch mode, there will be the femdom and stuff I've been hoping for, but all in all, the story has been enjoyable so far. I quite like Lily and she's been really fun, despite me not understanding the actual plot of why she's stuck, this curse or spell we're breaking or anything else. I guess the explanations happen during or are linked to some of the sex scenes I missed, but yeah, its bothering me a bit on why we are doing all this research and what the actual problem is.

Aside from those things, great game. Really looking forward to future updates, this is better than Love, Sex, Second Base in my opinion, especially if those plot points get cleared up. I don't think a lot has to change except maybe the sequence and possibly a way to explain whats going on with the spell/research (also something more than "I love you" to directly becoming "You are the biggest bitch in the world and you don't deserve my pussy")
Thanks for the feedback i will take it into account

Reactions: Sorreah
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes