DragonRDF

Aug 3, 2020
VEEEERYYY GOOD GAME!!!!! I personally dont like the NTR moments/scenes but came here for futa on male content, and wow it was so good. Hope we can get more scenes in the future.
I also unlocked about 50/60% of the gallery after playing like 5 hours (got lily futa on male scene by myself and makaria one with gall unlock) this is a bit concearning because the routes are too confusing and whithout a guide it is very hard to play or unlock the desireable scene.

pooopy69

Feb 1, 2020
how much do my choices matter? Like can I play without a walkthrough or am I likely to miss a lot content if I don't use a walkthrough.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
You will not see all the content in one go even with a walk through and you will see almost the same amount of content with and without a walk through.
What I mean is that every route as roughly as much content as the others but you won't be able to take every route at once.
To see everything the game needs to be played at least 3 times.

Grunt117

Sep 10, 2019
i have a question why dose the game love & sex second base have any futa content im just wanting to know because of this game dose

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
It took me three attempts, but my MC has finally managed to survive his showdown with Lucifer.

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
It took me three attempts, but my MC has finally managed to survive his showdown with Lucifer.
I gave the decompiled code a check for that scene. Here are some highlights.

• If you had sex with neither Blandine nor Macaria, you live.
  • Else, if you had sex with both, and both have 4+ points of affection towards you, you live. (And you get a foursome scene, if they have 5+ points.)
  • Else, if you had sex with one of them, and she has 7+ points of affection towards you, you live.
  • Else, if you had sex with Macaria, she has 6 or less points of affection towards you but more than Blandine does, Lucifer beheads you.
  • Else, Kerby chomps you. NOM NOM NOM
I'm planning to write a small guide for this game BTW, if anyone here is interested and the game devs allow it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Argeddon and jahall

K8nan-S0l0

Apr 4, 2019
Hello,
Can someone explain how to get the two futa scenes?
I am on the sub no ntr route and I feel as if I tried multiple combinations and I cannot unlock them.
I got the other sub scenes such as alley way lick and footjob but I am not able to get the two futa scenes.
Any help would be appreciated.

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Hello,
Can someone explain how to get the two futa scenes?
I am on the sub no ntr route and I feel as if I tried multiple combinations and I cannot unlock them.
I got the other sub scenes such as alley way lick and footjob but I am not able to get the two futa scenes.
Any help would be appreciated.
There are three futanari scenes, all in Chapter 2 (Hell). To unlock them, Lily must be your queen and you need to be in Macaria's route.

When you see Desdemona's portraits, choose "be fascinated", then save the game. You'll have the following options:
  • "I don't like girls with cocks": you'll get vanilla scenes
  • "I like everything": you'll get the pegging scenes
  • "I prefer the art showing Desdemona with other women": you'll get the futa-on-woman scenes
Choose "I prefer the art showing Desdemona with other women". Then when you get to the scene with Macaria and Lily, you'll unlock the gallery where you and Macaria DP Lily.

Now reload the game, and choose "I like everything" instead. Follow until the sex scene with Macaria and Lily, and now you'll have the following options:
  • "Fuck Lily" - you'll get the gallery where you fuck Lily while Macaria fucks you
  • "Submit to Lily" - you'll get the gallery where Macaria gives you a blowjob, while Lily fucks you

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Really cool game, loving the submissive route! Preview of chapter 3 looks great, can't wait to see more foot fetish stuff like the toe sucking in the preview!

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I gave the decompiled code a check for that scene. Here are some highlights.

• If you had sex with neither Blandine nor Macaria, you live. // depends on you route and your points
  • Else, if you had sex with both, and both have 4+ points of affection towards you, you live. (And you get a foursome scene, if they have 5+ points.) // not 100% true you only need 3 points for both to trigger that
  • Else, if you had sex with one of them, and she has 7+ points of affection towards you, you live.
  • Else, if you had sex with Macaria, she has 6 or less points of affection towards you but more than Blandine does, Lucifer beheads you.
  • Else, Kerby chomps you. NOM NOM NOM
I'm planning to write a small guide for this game BTW, if anyone here is interested and the game devs allow it.
Not sure what you checked but you checked something wrong.
Gf route if you sleep with Blandine and got 3 points for her and 1 point for her sister you live.
Missed the kiss of the death that triggers if you got zero points for Macaria.
If you got 3 to 3 points on charon you trigger 3 some.

Last edited:

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Not sure what you checked but you checked something wrong.
I am clearly talking about The Devil's Judgment, near the end of the chapter, since the other poster said "to survive his showdown with Lucifer" (and it's easy to screw it up). There is no "showdown with Lucifer" when Macaria kisses you to death, you are talking about earlier scenes.

Gf route if you sleep with Blandine and got 3 points for her and 1 point for her sister you live.
Missed the kiss of the death that triggers if you got zero points for Macaria.
Macaria's kiss of death happens way before that.
Living/dying doesn't depend on being in the GF route.
If you slept with Blandine, you got at least five points with her. Not three.

...you're talking about a bunch of scenes that happen between The First Night (when you or Valac fuck Lily) and Breakfast. The code for that part is like this:
  • If both Blandine and Macaria have 2 points of affection towards you, and Lily is your slave, then both visit you. You live.
  • Else, if either has 4+ points of affection towards you, that one visits you. You live.
  • Else, if you got less than 4 points with Blandine, and zero with Macaria, you get the kiss of death. You die.
  • Else, if you got 1-3 points with Macaria, but zero with Blandine, you're thrown into the lava pit. You die.
  • Else, if none of the conditions above applies, you live (and skip those scenes).
For reference, the code for that is in ch_2/sc/first_night.rpyc

If you got 3 to 3 points on charon you trigger 3 some.
You also need Lily to be your slave to trigger threesome after the Date on the Styx.

K8nan-S0l0

Apr 4, 2019
There are three futanari scenes, all in Chapter 2 (Hell). To unlock them, Lily must be your queen and you need to be in Macaria's route.

When you see Desdemona's portraits, choose "be fascinated", then save the game. You'll have the following options:
  • "I don't like girls with cocks": you'll get vanilla scenes
  • "I like everything": you'll get the pegging scenes
  • "I prefer the art showing Desdemona with other women": you'll get the futa-on-woman scenes
Choose "I prefer the art showing Desdemona with other women". Then when you get to the scene with Macaria and Lily, you'll unlock the gallery where you and Macaria DP Lily.

Now reload the game, and choose "I like everything" instead. Follow until the sex scene with Macaria and Lily, and now you'll have the following options:
  • "Fuck Lily" - you'll get the gallery where you fuck Lily while Macaria fucks you
  • "Submit to Lily" - you'll get the gallery where Macaria gives you a blowjob, while Lily fucks you
Thank you so much.
I was able to get all three.
My issue was I was getting the harem ending with the mother and sister on the subroute.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Am I right in thinking that the VA for Macaria also voices Sasha in "Love & Sex: Second Base"? The voices sound similar to me (and are excellent).

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I am clearly talking about The Devil's Judgment, near the end of the chapter, since the other poster said "to survive his showdown with Lucifer" (and it's easy to screw it up). There is no "showdown with Lucifer" when Macaria kisses you to death, you are talking about earlier scenes.

Macaria's kiss of death happens way before that.
Living/dying doesn't depend on being in the GF route.
If you slept with Blandine, you got at least five points with her. Not three.

...you're talking about a bunch of scenes that happen between The First Night (when you or Valac fuck Lily) and Breakfast. The code for that part is like this:
  • If both Blandine and Macaria have 2 points of affection towards you, and Lily is your slave, then both visit you. You live.
  • Else, if either has 4+ points of affection towards you, that one visits you. You live.
  • Else, if you got less than 4 points with Blandine, and zero with Macaria, you get the kiss of death. You die.
  • Else, if you got 1-3 points with Macaria, but zero with Blandine, you're thrown into the lava pit. You die.
  • Else, if none of the conditions above applies, you live (and skip those scenes).
For reference, the code for that is in ch_2/sc/first_night.rpyc

You also need Lily to be your slave to trigger threesome after the Date on the Styx.
I checked my gf girlfriend route if you got zero points on the frist night in hell on Marcia you die and that is long before the show down with the devil.
her are profe right from the game with URM you need for the threesome only 3 points for bladine and 3 points for marcia for the threesome on the stxy slave route:

1704568905582.png
because >= means equal to 3 or more points
that is the show down with the devil:
screenshot0005.png
now look at my points
Blandine 5
macia 1
and i still live after his judgmend
her are screen.
1704569757214.png
1704569838082.png
and this screen says the conditions you need to live if on the gf route or slave route or dom route
1704570175376.png
this one condition say's 100% 4 points for her mom and 4 points for her sister to live because again >= means equal to points can be 5,5 or 4,4 or 6,6
the orther condition says >= equl to 7 or more points.
her the kiss of the death happpens after the gf night if you not choise the 3 choise.
1704571770554.png
because the kiss of the death condtion is 4 or 0 for lilys sister

Last edited:

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Am I right in thinking that the VA for Macaria also voices Sasha in "Love & Sex: Second Base"? The voices sound similar to me (and are excellent).
I also noticed it, right off the bat. I'm not sure but I think that both are voiced by LadyJem.

The kiss of death happens on the frist night in hell
Yes, it does. As such, contrariwise to your assumption, it has zero to do with what I was explaining.

Regarding your other comment: between trusting your screenshots or the code, I'm going with the code. I also honestly do not think that you understood half of what I said.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes