• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

hathios

May 20, 2017
I report a bug the last panties from the list you can buy is not appearing in the wardrobe.

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
are the hookups the end of the content? I occasionally can talk to the master again but it's not clear if that's actually the end or a bug. the help section mentions finding a guy in the park.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
"Blowing Wind" and three pictures of anal sex... this whole game is set up upon a Jimmy Carr joke, isn't it?

Nasty-Nappa

Oct 9, 2017
I think that if an html game should be without a plot and just a gif game I would wish for it to be at least ultra fat in content of gif like 1 gigaoctet at least

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
So consider yourself followed. Not far into it(literally just got to the bedroom), but so far I like the idea of the and interested in where it will go with that. Can't say a whole lot on story, gameplay, mechanics, or anything right now as It's early on, and I haven't really even played any of it yet. But first impressions I'm interested in seeing where it goes.

Hopefully this will continue further and not just fall off the face of the Earth like most similar projects.

Cilival

Feb 25, 2018
this is the what now the fifth game in the same month or so with the same generas and pron smh
on other note good luck ma boi

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
There are a lot of grammatical and spelling errors. Such as the players height is 1.68cm with a 4.5inch dick. Bruh that dick is bigger than he is I assume you meant 168cm or 1.68meters which is 66inches, or 5 foot 6 inches (5'6"). Also if you're going to use Metric stick with Metric if you're going to use Imperial do that. You will confuse people.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
This is problem, "Young Maria" disappeared, "Life Choices" my favorite, on hold. There's only a few games left :unsure:
Young Maria was bad, like really bad, every single update introduced more bugs than the last update

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
Young Maria was bad, like really bad, every single update introduced more bugs than the last update
Not to mention each update hardly even introduced any content at all. It would be "bug fixes and now you can visit the library and read to gain intelligence." Which intelligence LITERALLY DID NOTHING

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes