3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

PinkJustice

Aug 15, 2020
I remember play once a path where you just follow 10 steps that you find on the internet, or something of the sorts. I can't seem to be able to find that path anymore (it also gives you the public use achievement). Anyone?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
please update new version has come.
Use the Report button on the Op (page 1) and report a new version, and a link to where they can find it. Far easier and considering the uploaders are likely not watching this thread - much more effective! :>)

xana94

Nov 13, 2021

Update 0.30 - A New Route

Update 0.30 (FULL): Mega Pixeldrain

As I teased earlier, I had a new Route planned in mind. And this update is mainly laying the foundations for that new Route.

First, I want to explain that this update only adds this new Route. While my intention was to drop a bigger update. I decided to delay it a bit more, and blend it all together in the next update. I will talk more about this in another post.

Now, I want to explain a bit about what the scope for this new Route is. Mainly, as I already revealed in the previous teaser, the main intention was to make it very heavy on the "Triggers" theme. However, as I wrote the scenes, developed the route and played through it a bit, I felt like the pace was too quick.

I had to do change my plans a bit, while also keeping the main theme intact, which was the use of "Triggers". The nature of this stronger form of "Hypnosis" gives a different approach to how the MC experiences his transformation through the game, while also having some great potential gameplay features in the future.

I'm excited to continuing developing this Route, however, as you play it, you may notice that with the amount of "Triggers" that will get added to the MC's mind, a bit of work will have to be done in order to make any of those things feel meaningful, which is what I wanted the most out of this route.

As of now, the main "Trigger" that can be exploited is one that can be triggered in the Club. Once you play through it, you'll know which one I'm talking about.

Anyways, that's enough of a post for this update. As I explained at the beginning, I wanted this to be a bigger update, but I'll push that with the other things I have in mind for the next month.

Hope you all enjoy what this new route's idea! And thank you for your support!

Déverrouillé
One last delay + A look into the next update
Again, it's been a bit hard to feel satisfied with how the things I've been planning are turning out, so I'm taking some extra time just to be sure it turns out well enough. Also, this month's sub's will be frozen as any other month without a proper update.
To give a bit of a heads up on what I've been working on, I wanted to fully flesh out the "Slut Club" content I added some time ago. My main idea was to add some playable minigames, and I've been testing a bit with some ideas, mainly involving a rhythm based minigame or a reflex based minigame, both with different mixes of other minor mechanics.
My main point of struggle lately has been trying to find a nice way to add a good-looking UI to it, while also thinking of a way to make it feel fun and appropiate for the context of the main game behind these minigames.
I want to continue updating you guys in the next few weeks on how any future testing of these features go, but I might just put it into the bin of ideas that I'll have to polish later down the line and just focus on adding more content. I haven't fully made the decision yet with that, since I've been having fun testing these ideas, but I also want to work on some other ideas if this isn't going to work out.
Anyways, that's enough rambling. Sorry for the delay again, hope you guys can understand and thanks for your support!
Do you have the new update?

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Do you have the new update?

Unfortunately it seems I haven't reached a point where I'm completely satisfied with what I have at the moment to release an update again. This time, mostly due to the fact that some of my focus has shifted towards the other game/project I want to keep developing slowly through this year.
Most of the work I've done this month for the game has been on testing different ways to approach the effect of the triggers on the latest route I've implemented, including some new effects that would come with more scenes.
For now, I think that including the current possible conversations with the possible characters that the MC can have would be a pretty big task, even if I would love to include those sort of ideas. That is something I'm currently looking into, but for the most part, I'm trying to do completely new scenes instead, something I know I can do.

Sorry for the delay again, I'm going to try to work a little more on doing enough so I can feel happy with what I'm uploading. Thanks for waiting and for your support!

xana94

Nov 13, 2021

Unfortunately it seems I haven't reached a point where I'm completely satisfied with what I have at the moment to release an update again. This time, mostly due to the fact that some of my focus has shifted towards the other game/project I want to keep developing slowly through this year.
Most of the work I've done this month for the game has been on testing different ways to approach the effect of the triggers on the latest route I've implemented, including some new effects that would come with more scenes.
For now, I think that including the current possible conversations with the possible characters that the MC can have would be a pretty big task, even if I would love to include those sort of ideas. That is something I'm currently looking into, but for the most part, I'm trying to do completely new scenes instead, something I know I can do.

Sorry for the delay again, I'm going to try to work a little more on doing enough so I can feel happy with what I'm uploading. Thanks for waiting and for your support!
I meant the June 30th post. “Update 0.31 - Slut For Hire”

xana94

Nov 13, 2021

It said there was a game update on June 30th, version 31. I meant that

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
SHOOTINGSTAR will you add more trigger hypnosis and anal stuff?

SHOOTINGSTAR might i ask is there any method to trigger and force the event of mc have sex with the bully after wearing the chastity cage and after feminized wearing the chastity cage to happen?

SHOOTINGSTAR Must I ask is there any method to trigger and force the event of mc have sex with the bully after wearing the chastity cage and after feminized wearing the chastity cage to happen?

• Angry
Reactions: quiboune

madcap1234

Jan 11, 2019
He posted a new update on patreon, anyone still subbed to check out if he actually posted a game update or just another delay?

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
In the changelog for 0.30 it says they have a bigger update coming next month. Which month is next month?

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
In the changelog for 0.30 it says they have a bigger update coming next month. Which month is next month?
if going by what u can see on Patreon there are 2 updates already out 0.31 from June 30th & 0.32 from October 31st but no1 is leaking it anywhere

Reactions: gageiro
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes