Mod Ren'Py My Dorm Multi-Mod [v0.12 + Part 2 fixes][RiamMar]

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Soooo ... I guess this isn't really a bug, per se, but it kinda is ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
There are no profiles as of yet, if you are asking about the biographies.
In the menu, you should see the "Decisions" button above the main menu. That is the mod menu for this MultiMod.
The profiles will be included in the UI overhaul I'm working on. which should release with v0.10 or v0.11

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
There are no profiles as of yet, if you are asking about the biographies.
In the menu, you should see the "Decisions" button above the main menu. That is the mod menu for this MultiMod.
The profiles will be included in the UI overhaul I'm working on. which should release with v0.10 or v0.11
Riam, once again I won you by 3 minutes :ROFLMAO:, although your answer is longer.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Soooo ... I guess this isn't really a bug, per se, but it kinda is ...

Errm... No, not a bug, totally hardcoded. Definitely not a bug! :ROFLMAO:

Fix only: - - - - - (*NEW* and always up-to-date)

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
cool..so fast, nice. thanks very much
RiamMar and I are working together during development time (all the cool things code-wise are his ideas).
That way, when the update is done, the mod is published at the same time and tested during the Patron cycle. When it's published here (both the update and the mod) it's bug free (or should be).

I can only think of a gesture when I think about RiamMar 's work:
ImpressionablePortlyBeetle-max-1mb.gif

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
RiamMar and I are working together during development time (all the cool things code-wise are his ideas).
That way, when the update is done, the mod is published at the same time and tested during the Patron cycle. When it's published here (both the update and the mod) it's bug free (or should be).

I can only think of a gesture when I think about RiamMar 's work:
View attachment 2503308
you guyus done great. really. and i love the game very much. keep up the good work, guys.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and RiamMar

crawhammer

Apr 25, 2022
So added the mod to the latest update the same way as always, I'm getting the WT guide on choices but no option to see the mod menu. Uninstalled the game and mod and tried again but still the same issue, anyone else having this problem?

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
So added the mod to the latest update the same way as always, I'm getting the WT guide on choices but no option to see the mod menu. Uninstalled the game and mod and tried again but still the same issue, anyone else having this problem?
The WT guide is not from my mod, it's from TropecitaGames themselves.
Secondly, I just did a fresh install with the mod from the MEGA link provided and it worked flawlessly after dropping the game directory into the games root directory

Can you make a screenshot of your "game" folder? From this version on, the mod is already packaged with the game folder, so that has to be dropped into the root folder of the game. We don't want you to end up with a "game" folder inside the "game" folder...

Can you also check the name of the mod archive you downloaded? Is it really small in size and name "fix2-only" at the end?
If that's the case, make sure to download "v09B ModFix1" and install that to have the mod itself and then install the "fix2-only" The "fix2-only" is only of use, if you renamed Martha like Elhemeer did for some reason...

Also, since you made a fresh install. If you find a traceback.txt in your games root directory, can you drop the file here?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Harliqyn

Oct 3, 2017
Ok, I am not sure what is going on, but I installed the mod properly (fresh game install) and I still have no menu for your mod.

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Ok, I am not sure what is going on, but I installed the mod properly (fresh game install) and I still have no menu for your mod.
The Decissions and Family Patch: On on the upper left side are the mod menu. If you click on Decissions you will go to another screen where you will be able to change your previous choices.

• Haha

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The WT guide is not from my mod, it's from TropecitaGames themselves.
Secondly, I just did a fresh install with the mod from the MEGA link provided and it worked flawlessly after dropping the game directory into the games root directory

Can you make a screenshot of your "game" folder? From this version on, the mod is already packaged with the game folder, so that has to be dropped into the root folder of the game. We don't want you to end up with a "game" folder inside the "game" folder...

Can you also check the name of the mod archive you downloaded? Is it really small in size and name "fix2-only" at the end?
If that's the case, make sure to download "v09B ModFix1" and install that to have the mod itself and then install the "fix2-only" The "fix2-only" is only of use, if you renamed Martha like Elhemeer did for some reason...

Also, since you made a fresh install. If you find a traceback.txt in your games root directory, can you drop the file here?
Whelp, now I know I have something to download when I get home ^_^