Mod Ren'Py My Dorm Multi-Mod [v0.12 + Part 2 fixes + Textbox][RiamMar]

wr5109144

Jan 8, 2024
First time to play this game, I would like to ask, to play Part 1 v0.12, just need to unpack the files in mydorm-multimod-Patched-v0.12.0-fix02 to \game folder?

Reactions: Trope95

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
So basically if I haven't played this avn at all and I want the patch + mod I download the part 1 on the main page and add the part 1 mod here. But for part 2 I don't need anything from this page as it's all already included on the main game page part 2 download? Sorry if this is a dumb question but wanna make sure I understand before starting downloads

Last edited:
Reactions: RiamMar and Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So basically if I haven't played this avn at all and I want the patch + mod I download the part 1 on the main page and add the part 1 mod here. But for part 2 and I don't need anything from this page as it's all already included on the main game page part 2 download? Sorry if this is a dumb question but wanna make sure I understand before starting downloads
Exactly. Also, for both Part 1 and 2 you will need the Incest Patch on the main page if you like to play with incest enabled

Reactions: RiamMar and Visick

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
Exactly. Also, for both Part 1 and 2 you will need the Incest Patch on the main page if you like to play with incest enabled
Great! Thanks for the help. This one looks right up my alley so wanted to make sure I'm experiencing it in the best way I like (with incest patch and a walkthrough)

Reactions: RiamMar and Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Great! Thanks for the help. This one looks right up my alley so wanted to make sure I'm experiencing it in the best way I like (with incest patch and a walkthrough)
The walkthrough doesn't need any mod, it was natively added to the original code.
Riam's mod is the choices mod, that allow you to change the important choices inside the game.

Reactions: RiamMar and Visick

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
The walkthrough doesn't need any mod, it was natively added to the original code.
Riam's mod is the choices mod, that allow you to change the important choices inside the game.
Yeah I just got things downloaded and looked at. Realized my mistake. But that's all good, the changing of choices is a helpful aspect to have

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and RiamMar

Radakat3

Feb 2, 2023
Yes, that will fix a bug that there was in the mod in that version. For Part 2, you don't need it, since the mod is integrated.
First time to play this game, I would like to ask, to play Part 1 v0.12, just need to unpack the files in mydorm-multimod-Patched-v0.12.0-fix02 to \game folder?
Okay.. sorry for being dumb.. hehe. So there are 3 files in the DL.. FamilyPatch all version, Mod unpatched, and Mod patch.. I understand the unpatched and patch. Is the FamilyPatch to enable the incest.

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Okay.. sorry for being dumb.. hehe. So there are 3 files in the DL.. FamilyPatch all version, Mod unpatched, and Mod patch.. I understand the unpatched and patch. Is the FamilyPatch to enable the incest.
No worries, with all the changes, this thread and my OP can be majorly confusing. I will see that I update it at some point, when I retire the mod for good.

In general, here's how the mod is split up and what you need for Part 1 and 2

For Part 1:
  • Family Patch: Enables you to toggle incest on/off
  • Mod unpatched: Adds the option to change names (might be buggy and reset in the first few chapters), choices and RL points for the first "batch" of students
  • Mod patched: combines both patches
For Part 2:
The mod is already included in the game via the Profiles pages. Using the incest patch from the games thread will enable the toggle in the main menu (bottom left) automatically.

Radakat3

Feb 2, 2023
No worries, with all the changes, this thread and my OP can be majorly confusing. I will see that I update it at some point, when I retire the mod for good.

In general, here's how the mod is split up and what you need for Part 1 and 2

For Part 1:
  • Family Patch: Enables you to toggle incest on/off
  • Mod unpatched: Adds the option to change names (might be buggy and reset in the first few chapters), choices and RL points for the first "batch" of students
  • Mod patched: combines both patches
For Part 2:
The mod is already included in the game via the Profiles pages. Using the incest patch from the games thread will enable the toggle in the main menu (bottom left) automatically.
Thanks.... so just use the Mod patched... for both incest and your Mod...

Reactions: RiamMar