Unity - Completed - My Dress-Up Darling in Cinema [v1.0.0] [PinkToys]

1. 3.00 star(s)

thewateroflife

This one's a short little NTR minigame. The 3/5 is not to say it's bad or anything. I enjoyed the pixel art animation, but it's just really short is all. Also, being forced into the second phase when the lust bar is full instead of being allowed to continue teasing was rather inconvenient (though, again, a replay would only take very little time).
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Sonar2020

Very good game. This is an unusual setting that was what drew me to the game.
    It is very easy to understand how to play. One thing I think could have been different was the pixel art style. It does work for this game though.
    Overall a fun game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ridiculouswrist

great. worth playing.

the animations are smooth, and its a creative concept. people saying this is overpriced or not worth it are the same people who pirate games and then nitpick on the smallest of things
  4. 5.00 star(s)

TheRetroAiden

Alright this is gold ladies and gentleman top notch nostalgia and I hope for more of these simple and quick and good artstyle ... would love for more of these and any anime or game or movie would be down to play.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

boneh_ead

A quick and easy game that one can play.

Its not an masterpiece but its not striving for that. If you want a quick and easy game to play then this is perfect.

The only real problem is the sleep timer when doing sex actions, but its at worst a slight inconvenience . It dosen't detract from the game or add anything annyoing, so still a 5 star recommendation.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

skaisher

The concept is fun and it works well enough, but still pretty mediocre.

The art is an obvious weak point. The sound and music isn't much better.

Storywise there isn't anything worth talking about.

It's very short and does what it promises. If the preview looks good to you, it might be worth a shot.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

TheLastLad

Pros
    - Straight to the point (Quick fap)
    - Marin Kitagawa

Cons
    - Very few scenes/ positions
    - Stealth aspect kind of boring just a meter
    - Scenes are locked out once you pass the teasing phase
    - No story or corruption
    - Looks like a scuffed flash game
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Lotrek_

Simple and great

Animations are great
    Gameplay is simple but here is everything that you need.
    Ui is simple but useful
    No tons of boring dialogues, only gameplay
    Great NTR :love:

Wish to see more games like this
  9. 4.00 star(s)

superber

If you like short non-burdensome games, it is quite possible that you will like it. The graphics and soundtrack are not impressive, but it is drawn nicely, does not cause rejection of the appearance of the characters, due to the lack of inflated expectations, the game leaves positive emotions. If you don't mind 10 minutes of your time, then you won't regret it
  10. 3.00 star(s)

oldscarecrow

The game is okay, simple gameplay, serviceable graphics, and barely any music or story.

The game could be better with some more build-up and aftermath.
    Ex. Is the molester targeting Marin specifically or is she another notch in his belt, When Marin said that something came up was she going for round 2 or was she just going to clean up? I think building the scene/story could enhance the game.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

hurrdurrderpderp

$3 "game" and Ci-En takes 50% of it so set you expectations accordingly.
    I mean, you saw those default Unity buttons in "main menu" so.

There is not much to say about this game, it's barely a game to begin with. gameplay is to kee on bar low, other high.
    Artstyle is lazy nu-pixelart, probably the worst thing that came out in existence besides corporate art. Ugly as hell and you get also to experience MsPaint pencil dick (R).

What else? Ah, NTR and popular anime series parody. The former is as believable as alien sighting reports in 21st century and only purpose it serves is to get this title to the most popular category on Ci-En.

That's all, waste of time.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

shlanker

Very short game with ntr content, but you're taking the point of view of the guy stealing the girlfriend of the sleeping gentleman. Not sure what NTR classification that gets, but its really easy/enjoyable.

Very short game, though, in terms of size of the game and how long you'll play it. Just seems like a demo but I guess its the full thing?

Oh well, I enjoyed it.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

AverageEnthusiast

Game is serviceable. It doesn't overstay its welcome.

Keep the bar below a certain level. Gameplay so simple you can do it with one hand. There's no story to speak of, so criticisms of characterization are meaningless.

Positively average.