VN - Ren'Py - My Dress Up NTR: Unseen Desire [v0.1] [CuckyBoy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

evers7nce

although the start was short, it was still a great beginning. the plot isn’t generic, and the character models look just like they’re from the anime. this game has a lot of potential, especially if the pacing isn't too fast. however, as the person below mentioned, a corruption route would be detrimental to the game. still, everything looks fantastic so far!!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

NTRFan001

this game has the potential to be one of the best ntr games. everything's gr8 so far. i’ve always wanted an ntr game of marin, just like asuna's, and finally got one. one piece of advice tho: don’t make it too focused on corruption, dev. also, hidden scenes would be appreciated and don't make the story fast paced as it'll be bad for further development of the plot. that’s all i have to say. easily 10/10, can’t wait for the next update :love:
  3. 3.00 star(s)

usernameidgaf

Game in current state is too short. There's like two half scenes, but they're so lacking in backstory, I wouldn't consider them NTR.

I was expecting this game to lay down a lot of the groundwork for how MC will be cucked, but it seems that the developer expects player to watch the anime before playing this game and relying on that material instead. Which is fine, but a missed opportunity to make the story more cucky.