VN - Others - Abandoned - My Emily [v0.4a] [Basium]

1. 5.00 star(s)

anderson22783

The game is excellent in various aspects, images that refer to reality, good fantasies, good story, dynamic, exciting in several points, do not see points to criticize, in addition the developer does hobby and has no patreon, very excited about the future of history.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game V 0.02 is:

Pros:

-Great Renders
    -Great Action Scenes
    -Nice Family Fun
    -Lots of Screwing Scenes
    -alot of kinky stuff (avoidable)

Cons:
    -a couple of writings errors.

The Game has great Renders,no Slowing Pace in the Game.
    Lots of kinky stuff that you can avoid.
    Love the way the renders have been done, including the wrinkles of the skin etc. Lots of people will find one or more of there favorite fantasies here.
    I have.
    Love it period.

Update 0.04:

I just love my Emily,I also love every wrinkle on her ass,
    and she is as slutty as can be,even with keeping a innocent while doing it.
    Keep up the Good work.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

harisheldon70

If you are into cuckolding/submission this game is perfect. Renders are good and models and story is realistic. I would love to have a way to support the developer.

It's quite long to have just 3 updates, the only problem is not having more!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

astrooo2004

Still a very early version and short, but this game has a lot of potential. I hope that the developer wont abandon it, as this is game can be one of most original games out there. Be warned, the male protagonist is submissive, he gets dominated and cheated on by his fiance. Not everyone may like it.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Wooloomooloo

If you're an alpha male - sorry, ALPHA MALE then it's quite unlikely that you will enjoy this game. But if you are into NTR / cuckolding or just a submissive type in general - especially one willing to make some fun of your own inadequacy, real or perceived - this will be right up your alley. Trust me - even as a demo, it's worth your time...
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Jobeo

Absolutely wonderful exploration of lots of fetishes such as SPH, humiliation, femdom and cuckolding.

Really really wonderful game!!! If you want to delve into these dark realms, this is the game for you!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

ThorMcBalbo

Review 0.1b

I don't want to do my usual review this time but a simple flow of though.

First of all "you must be 18+ or 72+ in some country"???? x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
    But let's cut to the chase You will like this game if you like tfgamessite games &/or NTR stuff. Basically it's visual novel version of a html game, that points a lot on the writing, nicely done btw, & less on the visual aspect, that is a little below average but it works.