VN - Ren'Py - Onhold - My Employee's Family [Ep.7] [MEF]

1. 1.00 star(s)

strawb3rry

If you blinked you missed half the game. No build up, no character development and certainly no story arc.

The renders are uninspired, the lighting is boring and characters are introduced just to fulfill the developers fetish and then disappear again.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sanaa Star

For a little sidekick game of the author I like this game a lot.

It is a simple game were the mc has a super-"third leg" and the choice of playing the normal style or a cool/corrupting style.

It's easy entertainment, with good graphics and intersting dialogs.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

The Wicked One

Would love to see this game get a reboot, even though it is just starting. The premise, and story so far are very fun but the quality in the character models and dialog writing is a bit lacking.
    However, I like the idea of a woman her "daughter's friend" ;) living with the MC, and him having free reign to corrupt them.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

PoisonJames

The best way to describe it is 'low effort'. Whether that's accurate or simply how it's coming out is... irrelevant.

The story had promise when it began with full-on exploitation of your employee's family, but you never get to appreciate that kernel. It veers immediately into on-the-rails action with no imagination.

Choices don't even seem to impact images (cum inside/outside). The English is bad enough in parts that you can't tell if the poorly written story is confusing or just badly translated. Frankly I suspect it's the former, because we're introduced to odd plot devices with no context regularly.

The art is alright, and it's definitely the highlight here. I was reluctant to even give this game a second star, but hopefully with time (and effort) they can clean it up. I deleted it after this play because it's not in a worthwhile state. I'll check back in after a year if it's still around.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of (Ep.2a) is:

Update Ep.2a:
    Also lots of action in this update with nice closeups, and also nice elderly guy showing (something nice for us older folks)
    keep up the Nice Job......
    but please.... let the player know when he has reached the end of the Game so that he has time to save it.

Pros:
    + Nice Graphics
    + No Grinding
    + Hot Scenes

Cons:
    - short
    - No Story

Conclusion:
    One thing you cant say about this game is that it gets boring,hardcore scenes jump in right after starting the game, but it has no story right now as far as I can see.
    Lets see where it goes with the next update.

My Advisory:
    Gave it three Stars because of the Sex scenes that where nice...
    Worth the Download
  6. 2.00 star(s)

kut52

Very short this far and quite frankly low-effort.

The quality of renders is okay-ish, but the build-up is non-existant and the quality is all over the place. I hope, this one gets better over time, let's see.