• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Completed - My Fallen Angels [v1.0.1] [Bad Angel Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

trutru

The game is quite good for an initial release. Got through the five girls, the scenes are neat and it isn't too much of a slog to get to the "good stuff". Putting some base-building/strategy elements in an erotica game is always a risk but I think it was handled correctly here.
    However, there is some stat grind at the beginning of each relationship, when options are limited to talking (you can't do anything else with injured girls, which doesn't help). I would like the trust vs submission route to be more fleshed out, as well as the MC's corruption that is hinted at in the flavor text, especially if/when endings are introduced.
    As for the base-building aspects, it would be neat to feel some more freedom (for example with an option to get 1-2 raw resources of wood/metal in case one gets stuck with unlucky rolls).
  2. 5.00 star(s)

altident08

A really solid game so far.

The mechanics are solid and in about 4-5 hours of play I haven't encountered any bugs. Runs can be spoiled by a string of bad luck on scavenging and things like that, but if you're not into that it's easy to save and reload each outing if it doesn't go your way.

The renders are high quality and there's plenty of ero content so far with solid writing and clear storyline progression. A couple of typos here and there, but nothing that really impacts the experience and each woman has a distinctive personality and really nice custom events. Some of the mechanics may be a little simplistic (there's no real variation in how to raise trust/arousal with each woman, for example), but I think it's a nice change from games that overcomplicate the shit out of things and then don't explain any of it.

Definitely looking forward to more.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Nevermourned

Gave me quite a bit for an initial release. I like the character models, think they work well, and there's a good feeling of progression. It's not perfect, however quite a bit of work clearly went into this, especially the model work and outfits for them. I think this has a lot of good potential as a male domination game.

Now as I said, not perfect. The story so far is a bit... well, the wife disappears pretty quick, unfortunately, though she may come back at some point because her character model is fantastic. However, he sees to get over that REALLY quickly. There's no real grieving time between him losing his wife, and wanting to get into the pants of all the females. I understand that there's some mental affecter in the background making it easier, but it still seems quick.

And then, Trust versus Submission seems to be pretty much just pure flavor. Functionally, you need both get anywhere with the girls, so it really just decides how you handle some individual sex scenes. And the girls get pretty obsessed with you either way, so you are the 'Good' dominator type when going down the Submission path, a beloved tyrant instead of a sadist. To be fair, haven't tried the Trust variants of those scenes, so I can't speak there. Ultimately though, again, it seems to boil down to flavor choices for individual scenes instead of a real long-term game affecter.

Now as to supply collecting, it can be stressful, but I don't think it's too stressful. Once you figure some things out, you can manage your supplies pretty well. Though I did need to set things to always be on 'Meagre' provisions.

Also, Guns are useless. Don't get them. Despite all the work to build them, what they actually do, is immediately end your scavenging run on use, because the noise attracts zombies and your team has to bug out. Yes they prevent all damage, but by the time you have the supplies to build a gun, you will have had the time to outfit and armor your people, not to mention arm them with melee weapons. And because searching can sometimes yield no results, it's more important to search as much as possible and gain supplies, than it is to take no damage, especially when you've gotten the heavier combat armor.

So, guns are terrible. There is no point to equipping them to a search group and no use for them outside of that thus far. Use melee weapons, don't use them.

So why, despite these flaws, am I rating it a five? The model-work is fantastic, and the sex scenes and positions are plentiful, and this is the initial release. This has a good deal of potential, has a good base and concept, and does a lot right, despite the hiccups. And it's an actual game. You require at least some skill to be able to keep playing, and you have to work and progress with the girls, and it feels like it. My thoughts at least. I'll be keeping a watch on this one for the future.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Mr. Manticore

Good game, nice variety of women.
    Has potential, especially for MDOM. The crafting and base development leads to a lot of fun stuff, such as open showers and making collars. I also like the multiple outfits.

Just a matter of expanding and improving on the concept, really. Something like a play-room with craft-able toys would be a great addition.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

B-52reloaded

Confusing and plethoric gameplay ... seems to me more difficult to manage than a tax declaration! Add to that the fact that one of the most hottest girls of the group ( an the MC´s wife) was taken away right at the beginning of the game and thus a good plotline was neglected instantly. I mean imagine: you just tell the world how happy your life with your wife was before this "zombie apocalypse" occurred - your wife like a rescuing angel saves people, gets attacked and abandoned by her own team (!), they return to you declaring that your wife is lost and what does the MC do? Right he discharges of the wedding ring and leaves the room thinking; wow my lovely wife is dead - I feel relieved cause now I have the task of rescuing all the fallen angels ... that is a bit dorky.