My Final Gift

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Hey guys, this is hard for me but I have to do it so please bear with me.

Due to some unfortunate events that lead to some of my walkthroughs to suddenly vanish from my PC and majority of them is for games that are on-going. This is a sign for me and as such I decided it's time to pass on and leave the whole "creating walkthroughs" field. As a parting gift, I'll provide you guys with whatever walkthroughs I have left (All in .docx format) which you can feel free to continue/edit as you see fit. Some of them are finished, the others are still in Draft but you can do whatever you want with them.

Best regards,
Qleaf

PS: I'll still be lurking around F95 but I don't think I'll be creating any more walkthroughs for the foreseen future.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Thank you guys greatly, it really means a lot hearing from you. I will not be gone forever, but I’d like to take this opportunity to clear my mind and plan what to do for the future. I’ll still be here offering my help to whomever needs it, I really enjoyed helping and making the games more enjoyable for you guys.

With love,
Qleaf

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
Thank you for all the effort that you put into making those walkthrough's.
It's sad to see you leaving the '' Walkthrough Creation Field " but , regardless of that , i hope you all the best for the future !
You sir , are a Legend !!! :)

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Sad to see u stop making walkthroughs bro. I can sincerely say I walked through the games with u:) all the best for your future endeavours and I really hope you come back sometime:) Cheers

Reactions: Qleaf and Krull