My first Daz3d render.

InfamousRebel

Jul 20, 2018
Plain Jane2.png

I know it's not amazing and doe with a basic backdrop, It was a mum character Idea from a story I was writing. I tried to bring her to life and put a face to the name. Done on a low end asus rog laptop with a crappy little 2gb 970m graphics card. When I eventually buy a decent rig and invest in a lot more assets like skin shaders, aging morphs, and fleshy breasts and glute morphs I hope to create what I believe to be a real MILF warts and all :sneaky:

Character assets listed under image aswell as using gen 8 body morph sliders. Feed back welcome.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
View attachment 640383

I know it's not amazing and doe with a basic backdrop, It was a mum character Idea from a story I was writing. I tried to bring her to life and put a face to the name. Done on a low end asus rog laptop with a crappy little 2gb 970m graphics card. When I eventually buy a decent rig and invest in a lot more assets like skin shaders, aging morphs, and fleshy breasts and glute morphs I hope to create what I believe to be a real MILF warts and all :sneaky:

Character assets listed under image aswell as using gen 8 body morph sliders. Feed back welcome.
Looks great!

Remember, F95zone has a huge "try before you buy" section of 3d asset downloads.
https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=assets/page=1
Use the tag filter to narrow your browsing. You can also use the Search forums page to use keywords and tag combination searches.

Helpful info/links:
About F95zone and How to Find Game Assets on the Internet.
Asset Requesting Rules & Instructions
3D Software Help and Assistance. Ask Away.

Reactions: InfamousRebel

InfamousRebel

Jul 20, 2018

S@wkit

Nov 15, 2021
XY.jpg hi, i am beginning and want to know how can I use this genital for Daz3D characters. When i using this genital it show me some kind of error msg. Or it show me cube box . I also check my file but all my file and elements nothing missing there. So i don't know what to do. Plz help me with video tutorial on this. (shakjee768@gmail.com ) if possible please in this address. Thanks.