My first renderer :)

Kaula

Jul 1, 2017
Here is my first render. not much but I think it's somewhat good especially for a lightning-beginner (ignore the background btw)
Quite simple but I'm happy that I learned Daz in little time

I will improve the quality and make bigger scenes in the next few days and I will try to make the best lighting possible
:D
FirstRender.png

Kaula

Jul 1, 2017
btw I noticed some mistakes in my render , I will try to avoid those in the future

jenny777

Dec 26, 2017
Here is my first render. not much but I think it's somewhat good especially for a lightning-beginner (ignore the background btw)
Quite simple but I'm happy that I learned Daz in little time

I will improve the quality and make bigger scenes in the next few days and I will try to make the best lighting possible
:D
View attachment 252685
hi, how many hours have you spent to learn to use daz3d? i want to learn to use it....
congratulations, thank you
regards

jenny777

Dec 26, 2017
in your opinion it is better to create the environment first and after the character or vice versa?
thank you

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
hi, how many hours have you spent to learn to use daz3d? i want to learn to use it....
congratulations, thank you
regards
it is hard to say for hours. practice, practice, practice ;)
It's not hard. Images like the op are easiy done after the first few minutes. Load a character add hair and move the camera to your liking, render, done.
It's getting harder when you actually start doing fancy stuff, play with lights, make some special effects, but even that is easy in daz compared to other programs.
in your opinion it is better to create the environment first and after the character or vice versa?
thank you
That depends on what you want to achieve. Whats the main focus of the image. Do you want the scene to focus on the environment I would start with that and otherwise.
You can also just make the character and save it as scene subset, then make a new scene with the environment and load the character into it.

tomyboy06

Jul 31, 2017
Check out this couple of videos very helpful ;)

jenny777

Dec 26, 2017
Check out this couple of videos very helpful ;)
thank you very much
i want to create a story dealing with a relation between a mom and his son, with images and situation in and out of their house
sorry if i embarrass you...
regards

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
If you need tutorials you can also look here in the forum:

Reactions: jenny777

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Keep on making renders! I suggest you to learn a few lighting and composition basics, that should help you improve a lot!