Complete my first [translation requst] Trinity Dungeon ~Succubus, Girls and Erotic Dungeon by dieselmine

DeathSerpent

Aug 20, 2017
I tired playing this game but after a few minutes the screen goes black and it gives a type error:cannot read resolution of undefined

sawert42

Jul 17, 2018
If i'm not wrong i should have the file with this game somewhere on my pc, because i remember "Playing" this game, but i'm not sure where it is, i try to search for it and post mega link if I'll find it

Edit: Ok i found it, here is the link

Last edited:
Reactions: Werrino

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
If I remember Dieselmine games are usually a bitch to translate. Last one I looked under the hood was very unusual. not setup like RPGM games usually are.

Gba

Jul 23, 2017
Hi everyone. These last months I've been working on a translation of this game. I finished testing it today, so I'm uploading the full game here. I couldn't create a patch because I had to translate a lot of different files and had to change some scripts (damn these dieselmine games).
The story is fully translated, but there were some text lines I couldn't translate (objects, some menus...), but I've tested it and the game should be completely understandable and playable. Rember to play with the appropiate settings and to unzip the files so that you computer don't rename japanese files.
Anyway, here's the link

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Hi everyone. These last months I've been working on a translation of this game. I finished testing it today, so I'm uploading the full game here. I couldn't create a patch because I had to translate a lot of different files and had to change some scripts (damn these dieselmine games).
The story is fully translated, but there were some text lines I couldn't translate (objects, some menus...), but I've tested it and the game should be completely understandable and playable. Rember to play with the appropiate settings and to unzip the files so that you computer don't rename japanese files.
Anyway, here's the link
You should contact a mod/uploader so they can create an apropriate thread with the completed translation request.

Gba

Jul 23, 2017
You should contact a mod/uploader so they can create an apropriate thread with the completed translation request.
Okay, maybe this wasn't the best place to post it xD.
I don't know how to find an uploader, so I think I'll create a threat in the translation forum with the corresponding tags.
Thanks for the advice.

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Okay, maybe this wasn't the best place to post it xD.
I don't know how to find an uploader, so I think I'll create a threat in the translation forum with the corresponding tags.
Thanks for the advice.
If you'd like i can foward it to them

D

Deleted member 606724

fyi Gba my browser and all of my tabs automatically closes itself when the file is near completion on the download counter on Mega.

Reactions: jackieboopie1234
D

Deleted member 606724

I also would like to mention that the game is unstable will more often than not crash due to script errors which gets more frecuent the longer you get into the game, During the cave area of the game i couldn't play the game at all without it crashing every 10 minute.

Reactions: Beats9821