My first work

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hello, I am trying to develop my first adult game and I want to show you some of my renders. I am willing to receive every kind of advices, opinions....

I will need to find someone who can help me to translate de game from spanish to english (I am spanish and my english is very poor, as you can see). If someone is interested in help me, please let me know.

Looking forward your opinions.
primas47_02.jpg primas48_02_01.jpg primas49_01.jpg primas53_06.jpg

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hello, I am trying to develop my first adult game and I want to show you some of my renders. I am willing to receive every kind of advices, opinions....
I can't help with the translation, but that's some really lovely artwork :p. The first three look perfect to me (y) - but the fourth needs some work. Her mouth doesn't fit his crotch right - I'd suggest moving her backwards a bit, angling her head down, dialling down the Open Wide morph and manually moving her lips to meet his skin. Her right thumb is also disappearing into her ass (and not in the good way! :LOL:), and I'd suggest lifting her breasts up as they seem artificially flat for the pose. You might also want to thin out the guys neck a bit (probably just shrink his traps) and dial down the shrug to raise his shoulders.

All in all, top notch. I'd love to know the storyline, and I'd 100% play the game on the basis of what you've shown so far - even if I have to struggle through with my schoolboy Spanish ;)

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Thanks for de opinions. The game will be based in renpy and the plot is about a man who has spent a long time in prision because of a rich man who works as acounter for the mafia.

The rich man has a beautiful wife and three gorgeous daugthers (one is the girl of the renders). When MC goes out from jail his only thought is... revenge (o maybe redention, thats will be your decision).

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So uh considering you said the protagonist is male, is the MC the dude in the renders, or is it some voyeurism/NTR?