VN Ren'Py Completed My Furry Protogen [Final] [Dirty Fox Games]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Nathous

Dec 19, 2018
Why it comes with a 100% save without asking? Went to the gallery to see what I unlocked and seen everything, it just spoiled me... Good game tho, even if... What's wrong with the endless speech ? ^^.

Edit : oh ok, I know what kinetic novels are now...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DocRipper

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Interesting enough, it's a well written story. Whoever this dev is can create interesting exposition, but if you're here for the H content then it's pretty meh. I wonder if their other games are like this.
Yes. I've played almost all of them. All DFG games are the same style. Some older titles were perhaps a little richer in content or the possibility of vaginal/anal scenes. Some have art from other artists. Some games are very quick shorties (like "Meet Cute" series - Delivery or Cafe) .
As far as I know, there are only 2 DFG 'anomalies'. 1. Tails and Pines, a lesbian game where DFG was more of a publisher and the other is FurstDate - a 'Tinder Parody' where there are more characters and a 'non-linear' gameplay and 'very interesting' ending.

Last edited:

JWWolf

Jan 15, 2018
pretty sure protogens are the open race, it's the closed sister race primagens that the owner gets insane about.
Protogens are an "Open" race and are terribly micro managed, if you add any unique traits to a protogen that aren't completely vanilla, even slightly different body type, horns, wings, extra set of ears, etc. the creator throws a huge fit and tells you can't do it and that it's an "Illegal design" (in the case of different body types) or Tells you that you have to pay them like $80 and wait 7 months for confirmation (on each unique feature and you can only have two)

also until somewhat recently the creator had a complete ban of ANY NSFW content relating to Protogens or even just suggestive content, I feel like they only relented in lifting the ban because they realize people are starting to get annoyed with them and are just completely ignoring them

OmegaAlpha

Jan 12, 2020
Protogens are an "Open" race and are terribly micro managed, if you add any unique traits to a protogen that aren't completely vanilla, even slightly different body type, horns, wings, extra set of ears, etc. the creator throws a huge fit and tells you can't do it and that it's an "Illegal design" (in the case of different body types) or Tells you that you have to pay them like $80 and wait 7 months for confirmation (on each unique feature and you can only have two)

also until somewhat recently the creator had a complete ban of ANY NSFW content relating to Protogens or even just suggestive content, I feel like they only relented in lifting the ban because they realize people are starting to get annoyed with them and are just completely ignoring them
As someone who has no idea what you're talking about, what could the owner even do about it? Even if it was/is a registered IP, taking inspiration or using aspects of someone else's design shouldn't really be actionable as long as credit as given.

JWWolf

Jan 15, 2018
As someone who has no idea what you're talking about, what could the owner even do about it? Even if it was/is a registered IP, taking inspiration or using aspects of someone else's design shouldn't really be actionable as long as credit as given.
their cult-like fans used to harass and bully anyone who they thought broke the "rules"

Mar 24, 2022
Yo is there an APK version of this?
No but you can use joiplay press download on the site i dont know if it got removed by Google when installed in the app you can select import Archive file but you will need the Ren'PY plugin for the game to work it worked by me but i can try to make an apk

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes