VN - Ren'Py - Completed - My Furry Teacher [Final] [Dirty Fox Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

くもり空

It's pretty bad. Too much trouble just for 1 titjob and 2 sex scenes. I don't know how to put this, but this game is extremely fucking boring. 99% of the game is just one long conversation between the two main characters, but the conversation isn't even entertaining or compelling. It's just these two rambling and ranting line after line. The text doesn't follow any structure. MC rants about his life, then Trish rants about her life. It's almost like reading the chat log of two people venting to each other. They talk and talk and talk as if we have any reason to care about them. All those deep and philosophical monologues go down the drain as soon as this short game ends, leaving you with nothing gained besides the simple message of "don't waste your life away and don't fear change."

The sexual content isn't good either. No kinks, no sexy dialogue, subpar art; there's really no reason to play this game. The sexual content is just an extra, if anything. The romance is awful too, and I'm being very generous with the word "romance" here. There is zero romance in this game. Trish is also pretty unlikeable and bland.

This game will bore you to death with verbose monologues until you start wondering how the hell it will build up a sex scene, and that's when you'll suddenly get a sex scene with no rhyme or reason just because the FMC decided that she might as well have sex with the MC. The sex and romance here is very adult and mature; in other words, it's dry.

I have insomnia and I actually fell asleep twice while playing this. Best sleep aid. 10/10.