• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - My Future Wife [Ep. 4 v1.30] [InsanErotica]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Beyond Real

Hello there! Posting a [v0.11] review.

Impressive Asians rendering, I would say they are gorgeous but the FMC look like a bit too much of a doll.

Story wise, the concept is good but I think it's not pushed into the right direction.

It just remind me that every gorgeous girls are targeted by a lot of monkeys... I think the problem right now, is : your power feels just useless, your actions can't be corrected, you can't prevent shit if you made the bad decisions.

You make the perfect run or got NTRed all the way. What's the point of being able to peep into the future then? Well it's a bit early, it's still 0.12. so i think it's not a good idea to say everything is bad.

I find it too fast paced in my taste, beeing able to correct things with that kind of power instead of just choosing if you want to grope them because you are into the future and there is no consequences is a bit wasted?

I like the way how asian culture is depicted, it's really coherent to say it's similar between chinese and the korean one. Anyway, I think we need a relift about the relationships with all the characteres, right now I feel it's a bit weak in the story department... It needs more depth.

I think it's a good idea to tell us more about more the MC feeling, the way he view all those events. And not beeing able to deactivate the NTR scene. He has to questions himself of why the girls behave like that in the future etc...
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Norman Knight

The game is interesting for someone who wants something different from the usual formula.

Pros:
    +Very good visually with nicely done renders
    +Beatifull characters that look original
    +a decent story that may not be groundbreaking, but is still different and easy to follow

Cons:
    +it must be played with a walktrought to have the full experience
    +some dialogues need some work to make them feel more natural and fluid

Conclusion:
    it is a good alternative for people that want something different, its not great but it's definitely worth the time to play.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + Girls look decent.
    + Sex scenes have animations.

Bad Points
    - Writing is very poor. The story or plot is not well made, interesting, or original.
    - Animations and their physics look a little bit weird.
    - General quality is not good, they do need improvement.
    - With some changes, girls can look hot but need some work.
    - Routes don't have equal content and it's just annoying and nonsense.
    - Girls have weird and doll-looking facial expressions.

For The End
    Seems like a game with good potential but the execution of this potential is quite poor.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Sed

A really short sequel to a really short game. The save does not transfer from the first part, but the second only needs to ask you about two of your decisions, to continue. Choices seem to determine whether the following scene will be ntr, or not, but don't seem to have much effect otherwise.

The writing is fluent English, which is good. But can get a bit unrealistically silly at times.

The images are not bad, but a bit mechanical.

Overall I rate it a solid "Meh".
  5. 5.00 star(s)

L E O N S

This game is Simple but Beautiful. I love its storyline. I love the Graphics. I really like it. A Good Looking Girl.I like Ha-Young so much. She's Hot and Beautiful. Great game Idol InsanErotica.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

randos belgados

Plus
    +1: free
    +1 : Ren'Py
    +1: moar asian
    +1: moar petites

Average
    - story

Minus
    - pokerface-deadpan facial expression & bad angle
    -fakeNTR (self-made NTR definition by dev)
    - useless grinding just to add new small scenes
    -no bigtits
    -no milfs
    - no sex scene ( yet, hopefully )

basically, if you declining any invitation you can get #foreveralone route.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

changeling

At first I thought that the time travel thing would be a silly thing, but then it turned out to be very interesting. I do also like the plot, so far, and the choices does matter here, also, it creates very good replayability.

Beautiful girls and renders are also a plus.

Keep going!
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Ataly

[v 0.2]

- faces made of stones... Really - facial expressions (at least on girls faces) don't exist in this game.
    - very little content - 10 mins of gameplay
    - as for now - only one fetish (NTR)
    - (as for now) no sex scenes

+ non-grainy renders
    + good idea for the story

I'll be back in about... half a year, and will see if it evolved, cuz now it's not worth it
  9. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

This is the rating for the Game in Version [v0.17] from me:

Pros:
    + Very easy to understand
    + Great Renders
    + Review of Missing Scenes

Cons:
    - Short Updates
    - Exotic Names

Conclusion:
    Very beautiful ladies, story is not bad but sometimes confusing.
    The names are pretty exotic and hard to remember for Westerners (at least for me).
    Updates are very short and could be longer.
    Game would be better if you could rename you Characters the way you wanted.
    ****update****
    Starting with version 0.17 the scenes are getting good and hot,
    So I have to update my ratings that I gave with version 0.05.

Recommendation:
    Worth the download