Mod Ren'Py Completed My Future Wife - Walkthrough Mod [Ep.1- 3 (v0.23)] [Techstar]

bijlvander

Jul 9, 2019
For other mod request, do use my profile post or @[myusername] in the game thread.

The walkthrough mod is already ver. 0.18.
If you mean the merge mod then as my previous post mention it won't be update in this version.

I can do a android port using normal ep3 compressed version but not the merge version if that okay with you.
Why can't you merge this time? Is it because it's too heavy?

Sk8587

Dec 19, 2019
For other mod request, do use my profile post or @[myusername] in the game thread.

The walkthrough mod is already ver. 0.18.
If you mean the merge mod then as my previous post mention it won't be update in this version.

I can do a android port using normal ep3 compressed version but not the merge version if that okay with you.
Yes Please with mod

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Why can't you merge this time? Is it because it's too heavy?
There a few reason for it.
1. There some new variable being intro in ver 0.18 which might impact ver 0.19.
2. The official walkthrough currently is until ver0.17 which can't help to determine the variable.
3. This update is not heavy, but then the time need to do the merge will be almost the same amount of time for me to do a heavy one.

Yes Please with mod
Uploaded and you can find it in OP.

Last edited:

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
It´s Friday i know but i qould love to start the game this weekend and hope you do the update please :)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Hello pls update 0.19
Well, be patience.... The modder cannot update the mod walk-through as soon as the game been released. If you look at modder's posted message above that it takes time to review and determine what to modified to the mod walk-through.

Have a great day and be safe.... (y)

Reactions: Techstar

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Hi all, I know 0.19 is out and yes I will do the walkthrough mod when I got the time.
Depending on the update, can't promise you that it will be release fast.

As some of you who tested my merge mod, you know that the game is a continually gameplay from ep1 to ep3.
Cause of the continually gameplay, it hard for me to do a compare on what the dev update in ep3 which slow down the update of this mod.

I thinking to redo the merge mod and make it more like a expansion pack when you can directly play each episode without the continually gameplay. What this mean is what you do in ep1 won't affect ep2 and ep3. Player can also easily update the game by overwriting the game folder with the new version.

If most of the member still want the continually gameplay feature, I can still do it but it will have to wait until ep3 completed.

If anybody think that I should just drop the merge mod, do also comment as it will help me to decide the future of this mod.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hi all, I know 0.19 is out and yes I will do the walkthrough mod when I got the time.

As some of you who tested my merge mod, you know that the game is a continually gameplay from ep1 to ep3.
Cause of the continually gameplay, it hard for me to do a compare on what the dev update in ep3 which slow down the update of this mod.

I thinking to redo the merge mod and make it more like a expansion pack when you can directly play each episode without the continually gameplay. What this mean is what you do in ep1 won't affect ep2 and ep3. Player can also easily update the game by overwriting the game folder with the new version.

If most of the member still want the continually gameplay feature, I can still do it but it will have to wait until ep3 completed.

If anybody think that I should just drop the merge mod, do also comment as it will help me to decide the future of this mod.
I think you might consider doing merge mod for ep 1 & 2 only for the time being and merge ep 3 when its done. Keep individual ep 3 mod till its finished. Would help to avoid any corrections or complications if dev makes sudden changes.

Thanks in advance for the update

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019

Personally, I appreciate your effort. But even if you love the game, I think you should only do the walkthrough mod. Because I will re-make Epi 01 & Epi 02 (re-render, re-tell the story...) and combine them as a single download. So your work will be in vain if you merge all 3 episodes now. After I re-make Epi 01 & Epi 02, you can think about merging all 3 episodes at that time (because I will be working on Epi 04 or Clean Slate at that time).