My game Jessy: Mother's sins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caprice37

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I would like to share with you my new game Jessy:Mother's sins.

Info about game:
Name: Jessy:Mother's sins
Primary Author: Caprice
Blog/Patreon:
You play as a pretty young woman (Jessy), who lives with her children - daughter Christy and son Josh. In addition to the main actors in the game there are colorful characters: a friend of the younger son Paul, the boyfriend of the older daughter Michael, the long-time friend of Jessy Nicole. You’ll be making choices between two or more decisions that will negatively or positively affect the outcome of the date and the main story as well.
Adult Themes: corruption, incest, voyeurism, Sleep, M/FF, MM/F, FF, BDSM, threesome, anal, oral, facials, footfetish, dominance, exhibition and some others.
Feel free to leave comments and feedbacks...

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Will this be like Au Pair where you control more than one character? Since there is the one female protagonist so far, will it be just another exploited female story loaded with coercion, blackmail and rape? What exactly are you building? Is this a sandbox game, a lifesim or a linear story? Will there be branching paths? Is there a plot device to speed corruption along? Will there be ntr/cucking?

Patan

May 28, 2017
not fan of female protagonist games but i will give it a shot. images looks good! nice job!

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I wish there were clones of "The Twist" real 3D is too hard for most devs, these days.

no offense OP
View attachment 13005
Yeah imagine a good dev team creating something with Unreal Engine 4.

Real movement, real models, photogrametry in textures, slick rigging and animation.

This is what .
(Ow, do turn down the annoying music.)

And here, look
You can even download some and try it on your PC.

Fuck Ren'Py.
Sex game should be made in that.

So you can create a virtual set, then place your models however you like, and take a shot from whatever angle.
No more rendering. This is realtime.

Just imagine how fast the game would be created in a virtual novel way, like we are used to.

Last edited:

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Yeah imagine a good dev team creating something with Unreal Engine 4.

Real movement, real models, photogrametry in textures, slick rigging and animation.

This is what .
(Ow, do turn down the annoying music.)

And here, look
You can even download some and try it on your PC.

Fuck Ren'Py.
Sex game should be made in that.

So you can create a virtual set, then place your models however you like, and take a shot from whatever angle.
No more rendering. This is realtime.

Just imagine how fast the game would be created in a virtual novel way, like we are used to.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I know. Seen it looooong ago.

My premise is more along the lines of rapid novel creation, since there would be no need for any rendering.
You could simply place your models, go in engine and snap pictures from whatever angle you wanted. At any resolution you wanted, and at any lighting condition you wanted.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Will keep an eye on this one. The concept looks great. can't wait to see how the demo plays out. Keep us updated @Caprice37 .

Caprice37

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you for your interest. The game planned as visual novel with some variability. The decisions that you will take in the game will influence the development of the relationship between the characters, as well as the nature of these relationships. For example, one and the same person can build a romantic relationship, and relations based on domination. I would like to avoid complicated elements of walkthrough.
P.S. Sorry for my English:)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
If I'm right at present there is not even a demo on your patreon. Are you planning to release the first versione free?

Caprice37

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
To thank the patrons for their trust, they will receive the first version of the game immediately. But a free version for everyone will be available one month after the release.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
To thank the patrons for their trust, they will receive the first version of the game immediately. But a free version for everyone will be available one month after the release.
Personally not going to fund a few screens. If you want folks to fund you (your game)? Best to show them something first. ;)
Aka "I hope you'll create a great game and become a millionair!" But don't expect me to fund anything I can't judge. Sorry!

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Let me see if I have this right? Please support my game because its going to be great but I am not going to show you the game I want you to support till after you support me? R U SERIOUS? LMAO Kind of hard to leave feedback when we cant even play the game ;)

Reactions: RobJoy
Status
Not open for further replies.