My game Jessy: Mother's sins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
dunno f i miss something, but where's the link?

or still in development.
No link. He's promoting I guess?? Kind of makes me less interested if im honest. Dont take it personally dev. I blame Patron, not the developers that are jumping in while the getting is good. Ill be really blunt and tell you that youre patreons wont give a shit that they are the only ones who get it for a month if they can finish it in 5 minutes. I think the vast majority will agree youd do better with a demobuild. On this site most of all.

I do like your renders. Ill give credit where credit is due. But thats all anyone here can gather from your post.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Yeah I fucking hate people putting up Patreon even before they created anything. :D

WTF is this world coming to?

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
So you play as the mother? Interesting.
The (female) characters are looking really cute. :evilsmile:
What type of scenarios are you planning? Can you steal the daughter's BF? It'd be also super cool if you can make the siblings get it on with each other. :eazyHype:

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
So you play as the mother? Interesting.
The (female) characters are looking really cute. :evilsmile:
What type of scenarios are you planning? Can you steal the daughter's BF? It'd be also super cool if you can make the siblings get it on with each other. :eazyHype:
A bit of "blind faith aka money' if you want to know. still think a smarter move would be a demo. He has 3 patreons... i think a demo would get you more, plus show people the quality of his workmanship. Someone make a pros and cons. im lazy today

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
The premise interests me but you want me to support something I can't even see? Get fucked.
@Caprice37 im really offering you solid advice here. Dont ask people to supoort you based on a few renders. This is how 90% of people will feel about it. By all means introduce yourself and your game and give even at tleast i 3min demo to prove you even have these photos in an engine... youll get more respect.

tek

Nov 12, 2016
straight off the devs site, the info about initial release (demo) date should be in the op
Updates

How often can I expect an update?I will be releasing major content updates at least one per month.
Minor updates (bug fixes, that sort of thing) will be released as necessary.
Version 0.01 (planned) - 15.08.2017

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Premise - Excellent (nice twist having the mother be the main character for a change)

How much content can we expect in the demo and how focused are you on "build up"? Too many incest games are ruined by a lack of build up

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Demo out but not posted by Caprice.

Demo v0.01 PC:
Demo v0.01 MAC:

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Yeah I fucking hate people putting up Patreon even before they created anything. :D

WTF is this world coming to?
Patreon does have a sort of "crowd funding" aspect to it, so there's nothing wrong with becoming a creator, even if you've inexperienced. Personally, I've been a - patron of the arts - for decades, supporting starving artists, and giving a hand up, to those who need it. I don't support anyone who has a large fan-base, or sizable income, they don't need my support.
Nor do I give hand-outs to beggars. Frequent updates, show that you're trying, and people will help you.

Imagine how different the world might be today, if the young artist Adolph Hitler, had a Patreon page. What might he have accomplished, if not for his struggle?

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Patreon does have a sort of "crowd funding" aspect to it, so there's nothing wrong with becoming a creator, even if you've inexperienced. Personally, I've been a - patron of the arts - for decades, supporting starving artists, and giving a hand up, to those who need it. I don't support anyone who has a large fan-base, or sizable income, they don't need my support.
Nor do I give hand-outs to beggars. Frequent updates, show that you're trying, and people will help you.

Imagine how different the world might be today, if the young artist Adolph Hitler, had a Patreon page. What might he have accomplished, if not for his struggle?
Not really sure how you meant that. But this just in case! Hitler was a "painter" but not in a artistic sense of the word. He threw paint on house walls, nothing more. Just to keep things in perspective, so to say. ;)

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Not really sure how you meant that. But this just in case! Hitler was a "painter" but not in a artistic sense of the word. He threw paint on house walls, nothing more. Just to keep things in perspective, so to say. ;)
Hitler's paintings, portraits, and sketches have brought millions at auction. check your facts, regardless of your feels, don't let hate blind you.

Reactions: Fed

Teutoburger

Apr 6, 2018
strange that there is a link on other websites to version 0.1 but not here found it in

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Is this the same mother fucking dev who released a couple of updates for a game called Jeesie: Mothers Sins/Sins of the Mother? Looks fucking familiar.

Don't even steal this if it is, just back away so that discourages anyone from spreading word and risk losing money to the cunt.

However.

If its not him then... meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.