My game loads too small.

box-beater

Nov 27, 2022
Unity issue
I opened the game but the tab is too small and cant go back to normal the game sound is there and the menu sounds but I cant resize the window I tried to do it by sound and a reinstall but it didn't work.

If it helps I changed the aspect ratio the last time I played that is when I got the issue.

Here is a pick of the game window.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Unity issue
I opened the game but the tab is too small and cant go back to normal the game sound is there and the menu sounds but I cant resize the window I tried to do it by sound and a reinstall but it didn't work.

If it helps I changed the aspect ratio the last time I played that is when I got the issue.

Here is a pick of the game window.
Not sure if this is a definitive answer or if you have already tried this method, but based on your query, you might want to also try adjusting the DPI settings of your device.

Right-click your desktop, hit 'display settings' and then try playing around with the scale and layout size of your text, apps, and whatnot prior to booting up the Unity game. See if that fixes anything with the display.

1708731964973.png

box-beater

Nov 27, 2022
Not sure if this is a definitive answer or if you have already tried this method, but based on your query, you might want to also try adjusting the DPI settings of your device.

Right-click your desktop, hit 'display settings' and then try playing around with the scale and layout size of your text, apps, and whatnot prior to booting up the Unity game. See if that fixes anything with the display.

View attachment 3380677
It didn't work it just basically gave me a zoomed in version of the same problem but thanks for the help anyway.