VN - Unity - Completed - My Giant Friend [v1.0.1a] [Hentai Room]

1. 5.00 star(s)

omfgmule

This is game made for giantess fans, it even has Giant in the title and I think the other reviews are way too harsh for what it is.

I've played nearly every giantess game including demos and this was the first visual novel out there right now which has a female main character grow in size, and on top of that she wants to / is directed by the player through choice to grow.

Sadly the plot seems kind of random towards the end, in that the Giant for whatever reason that provides you with the means to grow decides that she should deny you said resource, and that the player shrinks down again.

As for the MC herself her design is very cute, in comparison to the very butch and (ugly in portrait) giant.

There is some height issues, which is common in giantess games when the writer doesn't adjust the sizes after the artist makes the art, in this case Runi is "40 feet" tall when she is clearly way taller then that in the CG, along with numerous other times in minor detail.

The team whom made this could really push Runi's character much further, as it appears that the "Giant" isn't even truly a giant without her resource that she continues to consume and shared with Runi, it could be pushed further to Runi sabotaging her supply / stealing / using all for herself etc, but sadly the story ends way too early with Runi at a small size. And as the game is tagged 1.0 I have strong doubts that they'll actually push out continuations in any reasonable time span if at all.

I did enjoy the game a lot however, being very surprised that the small fem MC could grow, along with shortly after the best lewd scene being her crushing her once temporary housing.

I'd love to see the dev team continue but I think it'll be a long time before any updates come along.

EDIT: I've seen the developer is Nutaku, so the game will never get a continuation, how sad.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

ProMasturbator Dave

Utter Trash. The main protag is whinny and one dimensional. The conversations drag on for way too long. And it has the ol' you didn't pick the diologe option the dev wanted you to so you got the bad ending shit.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

nikkunamesu

My Giant Friend is a short and decent VN you may enjoy if you're looking for something silly to.have a laugh with instead of something to fap to. The characters and backgrounds look good and the story is ok.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Poundra'Mari

Useless, pointless. A "yuri" VN written by a man is the best way to see how a man see women. And the first concern for our MC is about how men see her. And she goes on about men this, men that and bla bla bla... And the few "sex" scene you get is about random putting something in her vag, the end ! Really pointless.