4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

moondrops

Sep 27, 2018
nicely done, for the story is great even tho I think Yuuji's parts too rushing, better if ya build up for awhile before segs scene.
the ADV parts are too long. no time to pause or save at all.
for a main story is okay but if you want to add another trigger events ya need to let the MC walk much more than now.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
the premise is good but it's going on way too fast, the next day she literraly become the slut of the whole school by fucking everyone raw and it's only the start? i don't get how it's supposed to be engaging and i don't even know what can you do to makes this story good in the future updates at this point, imo you should remake the start and makes it step by step so she become a slut in the end not right at the start

Reactions: Fanorase and baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the premise is good but it's going on way too fast, the next day she literraly become the slut of the whole school by fucking everyone raw and it's only the start? i don't get how it's supposed to be engaging and i don't even know what can you do to makes this story good in the future updates at this point, imo you should remake the start and makes it step by step so she become a slut in the end not right at the start
yeah.
so, we have a girl that loves this dude. she wanted to save herself, no raw fucking because its "too much"
if u do, Its "done". not sure what that means, but like its endgame stuff.
now, after revealing his fetish, she also reveals she dated someone because she was angry at him.
but she never fucked him. she did do other stuff, sucking (and most likely anal that she dont want to reveal, I mean, she told him that they need to be open and talk, but not this)
now, she allow this "ex" to fuck her raw and ejaculate like it means nothing. sure she did cry when Mc was upset.
but this stupid MC allow anything. he want her to be a super-slut that anyone can fuck raw. and he has the audacity to say he loves her. do love means u want to make your girl a whore?
and the girl, has not problem showing shes a whore? no morale at all?
and now she will do whomever she want. like u decide to try different food. is it that easy to just fuck anybody?
if that was the case, why now? she only dated 2 and fucked 1 before all this and now she is a fuck-machine?

this is not netorase, this is a slut-simulator.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
The rest of the game will be trying to get her back to the way she was before. : D

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
yeah.
so, we have a girl that loves this dude. she wanted to save herself, no raw fucking because its "too much"
now, after revealing his fetish, she also reveals she dated someone because she was angry at him.
but she never fucked him. she did do other stuff, sucking (and most likely anal that she dont want to reveal, I mean, she told him that they need to be open and talk, but not this)
now, she allow this "ex" to fuck her raw and ejaculate like it means nothing. sure she did cry when Mc was upset.
but this stupid MC allow anything. he want her to be a super-slut that anyone can fuck raw. and he has the audacity to say he loves her. do love means u want to make your girl a whore?
and now she will do whomever she want. like u decide to try different food. is it that easy to just fuck anybody?
if that was the case, why now? she only dated 2 and fucked 1 before all this and now she is a fuck-machine?

yeah that's my though too i hope he reads the comment

uiosi

Aug 4, 2019
The game you mention it inspierd you is there translation anywhere or do you read japanise.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
yeah.

It’s but netorase and a slut simulator, let’s be real real in a relationship like this it’s bound to get boring having one partner you gotta spice it up

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Loads of NTS games made with AI CG lately.
Some are good enough, some are not. I will be back later to judge this

THe scenes and art are okay (i really liked the pantyshots in school) but there is no pause between scenes to save in. After the beginning its all in one without a chance to open menu to save.

Last edited:

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
yeah.

Thanks for saving me time. A shame I will have to avoid this game then as a fan of NTS myself. Some devs really don't get what we want in this fetish and ruin it with stuff like that.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres scenes here and there that are ok.
so, if u have nothing to do, try it just to see for yourself.
those scenes that are ok, with a bit more work could have been really good as well.
since the art is nice and the situation itself is hot.

Reactions: Fanorase
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes