4.80 star(s) 19 Votes

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Fanorase

Are you aware of the bug that after changing clothes, (which doesnt appear to have an effect),

but then if you leave house, and go nextdoor to her home, the player is stuck next to door upon entering?

-edit: Just saw your response to the other guy reporting, disregard.

As an aside, love the overall concept. I've often wondered why we dont see more ntrs games like this, had thought of making one myself, kinda like a "reverse harem" where gf had different options to pursue at her leisure. Anyways, glad to see someone working with this framework!
Stuck in the room that has a bunch of test npcs I was working on that I never expected to see the light of day? Yes LMAO. Thanks tho!

are you planning to do girlfriend doing ntr without mc knowing it? or he will know alway ?
Nope. He'll always know. After a certain point I'll make it so you can let GF go out on her own and you try to find her, but she'll let you know she's doing something with someone else.

The core of my game design: There are enough (jp) nts -> ntr games. I wanted one that was just nts. So I'm making it. (y)

nickazrael

Oct 30, 2019
Stuck in the room that has a bunch of test npcs I was working on that I never expected to see the light of day? Yes LMAO. Thanks tho!

Nope. He'll always know. After a certain point I'll make it so you can let GF go out on her own and you try to find her, but she'll let you know she's doing something with someone else.

The core of my game design: There are enough (jp) nts -> ntr games. I wanted one that was just nts. So I'm making it. (y)
My man

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Totally agree, which is why I was delighted to try this.

Do you still have the old version floating somewhere people keep talking about? I'm curious to see what all the hubbub was about a month or two ago? I looked on the discord and that's 1.5 after the remake.

Reactions: BadCuban42

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Totally agree, which is why I was delighted to try this.

Do you still have the old version floating somewhere people keep talking about? I'm curious to see what all the hubbub was about a month or two ago? I looked on the discord and that's 1.5 after the remake.
Yep! You can check out the releases channel again. Had it somewhere else and just copied it there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

GV10

Jul 13, 2020
how to open the 3rd scene of taro in gallery, already 3 or more times watched that scene, but not completed

Reactions: Shin'en

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
The after school free-roam looks promising. Looking forward to seeing what the full implementation looks like.

One thing that bugs me a little bit in this version is that while the starting events from 1.5 all had Kanade do different things with the 3 dudes in their first events, the second and third events all have them doing essentially the same things. They're clearly different scenes with different characters, your writing is on point on that front; but the dudes all do fingering, followed by getting a handjob as though they're crossing items off the same checklist of things to do before sex.

It's not really a problem this early on, but it might start to feel repetitive if things continue to progress the same way as the three get more scenes (all get anal as 6th scene, all get cowgirl as 7th scene, etc.) and more dudes get added to the roster.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fanorase

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Played both the current version and original pre-intro-remake, and I think the pacing is much better now. For me it's not so much an issue of the sexual progression, I didn't find the original sex with her ex as unpalateable as others, but the writing is now much better and it just flows smoother; the prior felt like if I were writing a game as a one-off. Though I see no reason not to revisit that since-removed scene and re-add it in the future.
The after school free-roam looks promising. Looking forward to seeing what the full implementation looks like.

One thing that bugs me a little bit in this version is that while the starting events from 1.5 all had Kanade do different things with the 3 dudes in their first events, the second and third events all have them doing essentially the same things. They're clearly different scenes with different characters, your writing is on point on that front; but the dudes all do fingering, followed by getting a handjob as though they're crossing items off the same checklist of things to do before sex.

It's not really a problem this early on, but it might start to feel repetitive if things continue to progress the same way as the three get more scenes (all get anal as 6th scene, all get cowgirl as 7th scene, etc.) and more dudes get added to the roster.
Agreed, this is also my only critique of the game at this point. The first of 3 interactions with each saw cool variety, each had their own flavor; (the inexperienced nerd, the aloof guy, and the charming rake), yet the 2nd and 3rd interactions blend together. It'd be nice if not only the scenes were more varied, but the slight variations prompted by decisions were different; e.g. one guy you can tell gf to clean with mouth, another you could tell her to go round 2, another could be a different position or jizz location or something...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fanorase

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020

Played both the current version and original pre-intro-remake, and I think the pacing is much better now. For me it's not so much an issue of the sexual progression, I didn't find the original sex with her ex as unpalateable as others, but the writing is now much better and it just flows smoother; the prior felt like if I were writing a game as a one-off. Though I see no reason not to revisit that since-removed scene and re-add it in the future.

Agreed, this is also my only critique of the game at this point. The first of 3 interactions with each saw cool variety, each had their own flavor; (the inexperienced nerd, the aloof guy, and the charming rake), yet the 2nd and 3rd interactions blend together. It'd be nice if not only the scenes were more varied, but the slight variations prompted by decisions were different; e.g. one guy you can tell gf to clean with mouth, another you could tell her to go round 2, another could be a different position or jizz location or something...
Thanks for the comments! Yeah, the feedback for the repetition between the three was what I was looking for. I'm still trying to figure out how to balance it. The main reason I did it was because I was stuck in the idea of making them as similar possible in order to maintain the idea of it being the GF's first time. ...Hopefully I explained that right LOL.
My original plans for the guys all have definite differences in their fetishes and what they want (Thighjob, footjob, pussy grind, etc.). I'm going to stick with that "repetition" for the first sex scenes one last time as stated above, and I'll do my best to make them as varied as possible. But after that I'll be writing what was actually next on my to-do list lmao.

But yea I appreciate the feedback!

DreamDestiny

May 9, 2023
Here some example before sex play... you can add sex toy / lick pussy / sex drug / Aroma smell / Body Massage / breast and nipple touch/rubbing / clit play / Filming / Bondage / Masturbation

Also does this game include? Prostitution / Rape / Blackmail / Moral Degeneration / Mind Break / Exhibitionism / Swinging / Old man / Impregnation / Chikan

May 6, 2020
I want to say you got a new fan man, keep up the good work, we need more nts games like this. You made a great use of the AI art, I say this is the first AI art game that hasnt weirded me out because it managed to stay consistent and nice looking, so props for that on top of everything. The writing is surprisingly nice too, it just feels good to have a nts game clearly not dip into ntr, her love is unquestionable and there is nice communication between her and the mc I love that. I can't wait to see how this develops man!

I'm done with the 3 guys and I think thats as far as the latest version gets unless I'm wrong, so sorry if I am stepping on something implemented that I did not notice or it's planned already! If you accept some suggestions that I think would fit in this game, this kind of game probably would benefit of having a fair amount of repeatable scenes in the free roaming mode, even if they are a simple standing CG it really adds immersion if you can just walk to a random dude in a back alley and ask him to bang her in front of you, maybe even make money with it, could even have several options or advancement/dialogue as in different standing CG or dialogue depending on how many days you went there and lend her to him (I see all the NPCs around town will be eventually available from the dialogue, but just asking in case). After all a sandboxy mode like that makes for games that stay in the drive always for coming back and enjoy!
Another cool mechanic could be letting you bang her freely anytime you want after the lewdness is high enough for example but using condoms as limiter or something like that, taking her out naked etc, since she and the mc are really horny haha, after all using your used goods makes it feel like if she's yours and you are doing netorase, if you cant touch her too much it feels less hot to me.
whatever direction you take I'm sure it will be amazing, just throwing a few ideas I think fit in here, keep it up man!!

Last edited:
Reactions: xxshining01

legojoe1

Feb 19, 2024
Can I have a situation where MC tells Kanade to bring home a guy for sex. He hides in a closet unbeknownst to both and watch some hot NTR-ish sex. Of course Kanade knows MC is somewhere.

Reactions: diddlydadoo

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Here some example before sex play... you can add sex toy / lick pussy / sex drug / Aroma smell / Body Massage / breast and nipple touch/rubbing / clit play / Filming / Bondage / Masturbation

Also does this game include? Prostitution / Rape / Blackmail / Moral Degeneration / Mind Break / Exhibitionism / Swinging / Old man / Impregnation / Chikan
Thanks for the examples!
To answer: Prostitution: Yes technically / Rape: Hard no / Blackmail: Hard no / Moral Degeneration: Hard no / Mind Break: Hard no / Exhibitionism: Yes / Swinging: Yes / Old man: Yes / Impregnation: Tentative yes / Chikan: Yes

I want to say you got a new fan man, keep up the good work, we need more nts games like this. You made a great use of the AI art, I say this is the first AI art game that hasnt weirded me out because it managed to stay consistent and nice looking, so props for that on top of everything. The writing is surprisingly nice too, it just feels good to have a nts game clearly not dip into ntr, her love is unquestionable and there is nice communication between her and the mc I love that. I can't wait to see how this develops man!

I'm done with the 3 guys and I think thats as far as the latest version gets unless I'm wrong, so sorry if I am stepping on something implemented that I did not notice or it's planned already! If you accept some suggestions that I think would fit in this game, this kind of game probably would benefit of having a fair amount of repeatable scenes in the free roaming mode, even if they are a simple standing CG it really adds immersion if you can just walk to a random dude in a back alley and ask him to bang her in front of you, maybe even make money with it, could even have several options or advancement/dialogue as in different standing CG or dialogue depending on how many days you went there and lend her to him (I see all the NPCs around town will be eventually available from the dialogue, but just asking in case). After all a sandboxy mode like that makes for games that stay in the drive always for coming back and enjoy!
Another cool mechanic could be letting you bang her freely anytime you want after the lewdness is high enough for example but using condoms as limiter or something like that, taking her out naked etc, since she and the mc are really horny haha, after all using your used goods makes it feel like if she's yours and you are doing netorase, if you cant touch her too much it feels less hot to me.
whatever direction you take I'm sure it will be amazing, just throwing a few ideas I think fit in here, keep it up man!!
Hey thanks! I appreciate it!! So here's the plan: I'm shooting for a mix between VN-style (Atelier Sakura) and CG collect style (Mijiishi). You see that I'm shooting for personal, longer sharing events in this update, but I'm also shooting to make scenes exactly as you say. Quick bang events that, potentially, could be prostitution. And absolutely there'll be multiple sex scenes with MC both related to nts and not. They're a couple. They should bang.

Can I have a situation where MC tells Kanade to bring home a guy for sex. He hides in a closet unbeknownst to both and watch some hot NTR-ish sex. Of course Kanade knows MC is somewhere.
Absolutely. That's a planned scenario.

legojoe1

Feb 19, 2024
Gallery where?
you can get access to the gallery in like 3 minutes right off the beginning. Just start a new game, skip prologue, select whatever options you wish, skip through the dialogue and viola, gallery unlocked on Day 2.

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes