renpy games put at least some effort in

in short
    renders are trash
    animation is non existent
    story? i mean what story?
    how anyone is expected to pay 12 dollar for this is mind boggling
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Inoi

This is not a game; it's a couple of static renders hastily put together by a student in Daz3D in half an hour with a can of cheap beer. After that, the developer (not sure if he deserves to be called that) starts begging for money.

I have downloaded and played almost everything on F95 - I've seen bad games, I've seen unfinished ones. But I have never seen a combination of such incompetence, laziness, and audacity as demonstrated by this author (just read the thread about the game).

I would be ashamed to publish something like this anywhere.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

AutismGOD69

Not much there. Seems like a bad ad for a game. There's no intro or story or any semblance of coherent thought in the demo. It's just several renders cobbled together. The tags aren't so bad and I can get into some of them, but this is looking pretty bad from what's there. 1/5 would not recommend.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

felichh

No real story here, just some random demo scenes.

Full Game is 12 USD but I don't think I can advise that - unless you really want to have the QOS and NBWO and white looser fetish constantly smashed right into your face with a sledge hammer with a constant 180 bpm thrust. Just was curious how well made t is ... and with this game.. well, right from the demo, it just looks like with that old horror-action B movies, you know...when everything is so much way over the top, so gross, it is allready a thing again... in some way. A real gem in its own (probably).

Unfortunatley the cat ate my last 12USD I planned to spend on games like that. *cough*
    (No, really, this demo is just over the top...)
  5. 1.00 star(s)

divx18

This demo isnt even playbale its just some scenes and it doesnt show any gameplay i was thrilled but after seeing the demo i was v disapointed and the developer tells u that the game is finished but we don t see any gameplay or decicision to take