VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Girlfriend Tamy [v0.035] [Faker's Game Dev]

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
The game has been transferred to Mr Deadbird's Patreon site... It was a prototype I made under the pseudonym John Faker to test some concepts and I see some people actually liked it... So I'll keep developing it.

broyo

Jun 17, 2017
The game has been transferred to Mr Deadbird's Patreon site... It was a prototype I made under the pseudonym John Faker to test some concepts and I see some people actually liked it... So I'll keep developing it.
Still being developed?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Well according to the pateron there has been any updates to any game since November of 2019...

yolol

Aug 30, 2017
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news here but cho'gall is right, those are all comics not games.

Reactions: cho'gall

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019

? the discussion was on updates to games, and specifically, this game. Why post updates for comics?

Last edited:

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
And don't get me wrong, if this guy was committed to updating this game i would be gladly a pateron..

m5e39

May 1, 2017
Someone know the actress name?? I've seen something from her but I didn't find nothing about her name

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Well according to the pateron there has been any updates to any game since November of 2019...
Its still being developed on here:

We just dont have any links to it on here yet.
I looked there. Nothing about this game at all,
which would have been very nice by the way.
Just some lame dating sim comics there.
I think its a scam, and this game was the bait, to get you to go and join his site at patreon.

Reactions: cho'gall

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I looked there. Nothing about this game at all,
which would have been very nice by the way.
Just some lame dating sim comics there.
I think its a scam, and this game was the bait, to get you to go and join his site at patreon.
I think he's moved on to just comic shorts that get uploaded to Sad Panda and get 1 starred.

Reactions: karlosos