VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Girlfriend Tamy [v0.035] [Faker's Game Dev]

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
As a big Fan of NTR stuff, i gotta say, although this game is still in the very early stages it looks very promising. I loved the unique style of it! Really awesome and fresh!
Hope to see some anal action in the future ;) And maybe the possibility that the boyfriend is fine with her whoring around or even encouraging her to do it.
Good stuff man! Great start!

fakers_game_dev

May 13, 2019
As a big Fan of NTR stuff, i gotta say, although this game is still in the very early stages it looks very promising. I loved the unique style of it! Really awesome and fresh!
Hope to see some anal action in the future ;) And maybe the possibility that the boyfriend is fine with her whoring around or even encouraging her to do it.
Good stuff man! Great start!
Thanks dude! This little project is something I really like working on... Still most of this versions are just prototypes which means a lot of changes will be made to the style of the game, the outcome I want to achieve is to create a game with less restrictions on the Story you want to create with an art style that allows fast content creation where Tamy's story has multiple endings.

After that I'll start creating new short games focused on different new characters... further topics will be more cheating, cuckolding, NTR and also some incest stuff.

Reactions: polaco and fbass

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I liked the first version better, now that changed to those cards you barely see sex scenes, and the ones you see are very small scenes like the girl and the boss.

Reactions: fakers_game_dev

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
... with an art style that allows fast content creation ...

After that I'll start creating new short games focused on different new characters... further topics will be more cheating, cuckolding, NTR and also some incest stuff.

I love that idea, that you are trying to have lots of content with not so much art or just quicker reproducable art. As a fan of erotic stories that enjoys only reading a good story already, i really think thats a genius idea! Many developers lose so much time creating their Art and while i enjoy a really good rendered image and sexy scenes, i would love to have a good story that is just slightly pimped up with some art. Awesome idea!

Also i really think the idea of creating smaller games instead of trying to reinvent the wheel plus rewriting the bible in regards of content, is a much more successful approach. If you can make a small game and have a nice start and finish, its much more motivating than grinding on this gigantic task that lots of people will shit on anyway! Plus you will learn a lot more and have a lot more satisfaction when you have finished another game.

So stay true to your style and your way of making this game. I loved it and im looking forward for more content.

broyo

Jun 17, 2017
Enjoyed this so far. There are some errors where the wrong name shows with the dialogue. Some spelling and grammatical errors too. Looking forward to the next release, you should consider chastity content eventually

fakers_game_dev

May 13, 2019
Enjoyed this so far. There are some errors where the wrong name shows with the dialogue. Some spelling and grammatical errors too. Looking forward to the next release, you should consider chastity content eventually
Chastity sound's nice! I'll highly consider to include that.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I really like the idea, but what I don't like is that if you chose to have the bf oblivious you (the player) see nothing. You can still show the events from the "narrator point of view" you know, or that's pretty much a useless path.

Reactions: Centrophy

AceMonkey

Mar 17, 2019
keep up the work dev... some people really complains when its free? well if you can call them people....

Wampy

Mar 21, 2019
Nice, it looks really promising, I hope more will come, because it is really short now and the pictures could be a little bit bigger... maybe?
Good job by the way!

Last edited:

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Love the presentation style on this one, its always nice to see somebody do something different