4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Who the hell like time limit ? about to play the rest of the contents. you need to restart from beginning dude. wth ? why ?

How about everything in 1 playthrough but if I want to skip some girls. I can. well I won't skip any girls anyway. anything better than 3 girls per playthrough.

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
The game is nice, love the art, but there are just so many bugs. I just had so much issues with the interfaces within like an hour of gameplay, buttons not disappearing during a dialog, texts misplaced, etc

Definitely love the art tho, hopefully we'll get to see more content soon

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
the arbitary time limit is stupid, as is the idea that you need to focus on chasing one girl just let us have our fun and chase em all and see all the content without restarting

as vall6269 pointed out there seems to be an issue where the game shuts you out at the track me saying its the end of 0.5 content despite being in version 0.9 apparently

Reiji_san

Feb 1, 2019
Yup. Totally don't like those resets too. But the game looks very promising. Especially Ava. I like fit sporty girs.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
This game is really good, I dont know why does not have more support. Here we have much worse games with a lot of likes and comments...
I don't know which of these specifically might be applicable to this game (which I haven't played yet) but they are all factors.

Timing (of initial release, and subsequent releases)
Fetishes (do they turn enough people on, people who will materially support a project?)
Marketing (how much hustle has been put in to getting the word out?)
Community engagement (does the Dev engage at F95, regularly on Patreon, have a Discord, etc.?)

There is a lot that goes into being a successful Dev, that's why many of the best large projects are done by teams, and when the team loses a key member, the development breaks down and often dies. It is not easy to be a one-person-band.

Reactions: Kyle Mercury

Drearcerberus

Jun 7, 2017
I'm not really sure how far you can get with each girl at the moment. I've reached the end of Sophia and Olivia, but when I was trying to finish Charlotte, Mia tells me to meet her in the mornings and then I can't find her. It also seems to have bugged out anyone else I could talk to in the mornings like Ava or Emily. Anyone else encounter this?

Reactions: Daveck

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hey guys, I'm glad a lot of you are enjoying and playing the game!
And for those of you who've provided useful feedback I really appreciate it.
However it seems some people are under the assumption that this is a finished product when...
I never released 0.9 publicly.
It's only for my patrons to thank them for the support and to help me find bugs in the game. So yeah, there's gonna be bugs. I'm the only one coding and writing this thing so
s'bound to be some mishaps, especially on a not-fully-polished version of the game.

Anyways I see a bunch of people upset about the time limit in the game as well, I can see how you can be upset about this but this is all explained when you start the game. At the end of each chapter, depending on how you spent your time you'll be able to fully experience around 3 of the girls content for said chapter. If that hasn't happened then either you haven't spent your time efficiently or it might be a fault on my end, which I'll test and fix for the public release. Either way it's not hard to start up a new save and go after another girls route, easy replayability was always a goal.
Anyways that's about it. Hopefully this shed some light on things, Have a good one.

(Also to the guy above this post, the track meet just isn't implemented yet dude, it's supposed to happen on day 10 like the game says...)

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes