4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
The game finished?

P.S.: so, this game have a time limit. Dos this time limit real time (clock ticking) or action paced (time moves forward when I choose to or after special events)?

Adultress

May 20, 2021
Instead of doing a little for every character, I think you should try focusing on one or two characters at a time. Either taking the same amount of time to really advance one story or much less time to get as much content as we're already getting.

BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
Pretty solid initial build. No game breaking bugs I found besides some minor visual ones if you use anything besides the arrow to leave the gym.

Arts not bad. There's absolutely better sure but its definitely serviceable and there's a decent amount of variety in the designs of the characters.

Writing isn't ultra cringe or awful either.

Personally:

Mia: Only one that really seems to work are the naughty or degradation. The romance one feels somewhat forced. But besides that the other two seem interesting guessing the difference between the two will be a matter of how hardcore it'll get + the whole utilizing her addiction?

Mia: Honestly just plain fun. Simple vanilla (mostly) lacks the cheating of the others but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Katie kind of just exists I assume she'll play a bigger role in future builds and perhaps a few routes besides Mia's? (Guessing Ava since Josy is her best friend). The short scene with the mom is

Charlotte: You sprinkled it around a bit before the twin reveals of her arguably being the horniest of them (impressive given Mia and Olivia) and her being a massive sub. I can see some pretty fun things involved for either variation route given her and Mia are best friends.

Olivia: Honestly after Ava her's is the design that hit hardest for me personally. Pretty standard ultra pervy gamer her having a massive cucking fetish was a surprise but a welcome one. Really helps show their different reactions to the events and being involved in the cheating.

Ava: Visually my favorite but personally kind of eh at least so far. Kind of the weakest of them at least as far as character and scenes are concerned.

Overall not bad, and a good reminder that we'll the classics are the classics for a reason. Basic is fine as long as its executed and utilized well. Looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: Testerguy19
Dec 27, 2021
Just found this and enjoyed what little there is so far. It has a lot of potential and I'm really looking forward to more. I have to say, though, I'm not a big fan of what an asshole the main character is. I mean, the way he talks and the things he says, a lot of the time it feels like he's being a piece of shit for no reason.

Aug 11, 2018
I really enjoyed it, even if sandbox games aren't my cup of tea usually. It's obvious though, that the creator hired a second artist halfway through the project and I find his drawing much less enjoyable and attractive than the original ones. It looks more like generic comic art and the girls aren't as hot. I hope the dev commissions more from the original artist.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Hey guys, there's a poll on my patreon for best girl.
It'd be awesome if you guys can vote. It's a public post so it's free.
I'm thinking of doing something with the winner.

You should do stuff for the less popular girls,so they can get them numbers up.

Reactions: Kyle Mercury

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Itch io post about next chapter from dev.

Hey guys, I wanted to make a Dev Log talking about the next chapter of MGFF. Chapter 1 went really well and I think it clears a path for chapter 2 very nicely. So to get straight to the point, here's what to expect for the upcoming content.

-New characters and routes

-New items and GUI interactions

-A new Map/location! With new places to go

-New scenes and new dialogues with old and new characters

-New outfits (not permanent changes just appropriate for certain scenes)

The first chapter and it's end content really focused on the track meet Ava was participating in. Chapter 2 (SPOILERS AHEAD)
is going to have a beach scene for it's end chapter content. So expect lots of shopping for bikinis, applying lotion, and other things you might expect to find in that kinda....well you get it.

So a quick rundown of the new characters in the image here, Emily is going to have some bullies you're going to have to deal with, Stephanie and her two cronies Raven and Melissa. Olivia's gaming rival and streamer extraordinaire Penny is a thorn in her side, but Penny is willing to...USE you to get at Olivia, will you let her? And finally Sophia's Big titted, freckled, horny ass, shameless big sister is back in town! And what's more fun for her than getting between her little sister and her longtime unrequited crush (you)?

Anyways I know I don't give as much attention to the project's Itch.io page and I apologize for that, the patreon page has more content in it but I don't do a great job maintaining that either haha.

I hope you have a great day and thanks for all the support and follows, I really appreciate it. Look forward to MGFF ch1.5 which I hope to release in a couple of months as well as any updates coming your way.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes