4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
So is it complete?
Search the post. Kyle literally answered your questions within this page.

Yeah you pretty much have that correct. Each chapter will last ten days and at the end of that chapter you will be given a choice of who to spend that end chapter content with (then another choice on HOW you'd like to spend that time with her). These end chapter choices will affect the end of the game. if you play as efficiently as you can you should easily have 3 girls to choose from, I did once see someone get 4 though. Once you make that choice it's locked in yes, there has to be a consequence to your choice that's always been part of the game(you can always reload a save after though).

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Because nobody wants to follow a game that only has a single damn update in over 6 months! Fucking stupid that is a sure way to fail. I going through games with no updates in my game folder in 6 months and this is one of them.. so deleting and not following.
I'm just as frustrated as you, but it seems the Russia/Ukraine crisis halted production because some key members of the dev team weren't able to work on the game. Per Kyle's patreon, it seems they've resumed production. Hes expecting a release by the end of this month or next month?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm just as frustrated as you, but it seems the Russia/Ukraine crisis halted production because some key members of the dev team weren't able to work on the game. Per Kyle's patreon, it seems they've resumed production. Hes expecting a release by the end of this month or next month?
That is why I said it should be considered abandoned as it can't be worked on.
1. Died from Covid
2. Drafted into War
3. Lost interest in it

Does not matter what but no updates in this many months game might as well be considered abandoned.

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
That is why I said it should be considered abandoned as it can't be worked on.
1. Died from Covid
2. Drafted into War
3. Lost interest in it

Does not matter what but no updates in this many months game might as well be considered abandoned.
Its certainly not abandoned. Dev is releasing images onto his Patreon re: new content. Its coming, per his posts. Theres new girls as well. It seems the dev's plan is to add girls onto various main girl paths as side girls.

My only gripe is the change in art direction. The eyes from the updates seem to look too much like anime characters, and don't seem to reflect what the girl's personality. One criticism of mine, Kyle, if you ever happen to see this post. Katie is a devilish maneating slut goddamn it, not a kawaii anime cutie!!!

That and the acceleration of MC and his gf's Mom's relationship. Pump the brakes dude!!! Muh immersion!!!

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Its certainly not abandoned. Dev is releasing images onto his Patreon re: new content. Its coming, per his posts. Theres new girls as well. It seems the dev's plan is to add girls onto various main girl paths as side girls.

My only gripe is the change in art direction. The eyes from the updates seem to look too much like anime characters, and don't seem to reflect what the girl's personality. One criticism of mine, Kyle, if you ever happen to see this post. Katie is a devilish maneating slut goddamn it, not a kawaii anime cutie!!!

That and the acceleration of MC and his gf's Mom's relationship. Pump the brakes dude!!! Muh immersion!!!
Nah, full throttle.

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Nah, full throttle.

Ok I agree shes a fantastic MILF. But disagree on full throttle. UNLESS theres some backstory added about how she subtly wants the D but never realized it up until that point. I like the non-traditional take here, but I feel like something more should be added, lest that relationship become a mirror image of some of the other low-quality smut games on this site.

Reactions: DarkDank

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Ok I agree shes a fantastic MILF. But disagree on full throttle. UNLESS theres some backstory added about how she subtly wants the D but never realized it up until that point. I like the non-traditional take here, but I feel like something more should be added, lest that relationship become a mirror image of some of the other low-quality smut games on this site.
With updates that take this long, we need to get to some action.
Besides, the mom being that willing to betray her daughter's trust and backstab her is novel in it's own way.
Most games here don't really deal with the fallout of cheating. I get the feeling that Mia is going to be torn down to shreds finding out her mom bang her BF. Sister as well, but less so since same age range and rivalry. Mother is a complete betrayal.

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Besides, the mom being that willing to betray her daughter's trust and backstab her is novel in it's own way.
Most games here don't really deal with the fallout of cheating. I get the feeling that Mia is going to be torn down to shreds finding out her mom bang her BF. Sister as well, but less so since same age range and rivalry. Mother is a complete betrayal.
I don't disagree with you on this. Theres certainly a novel way to approach it. I just feel the current start to that relationship seems extremely one dimensional. I hope Kyle has plans on expanding on this outside of a simple "single housewife of two kids was horny and had a moment of weakness".

Adultress

May 20, 2021
I agree, but I also think that Kyle needs to seriously rethink how he structures updates. For example, he could update individual characters instead of waiting for every character to reach this arbitrary milestone before releasing anything.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I don't disagree with you on this. Theres certainly a novel way to approach it. I just feel the current start to that relationship seems extremely one dimensional. I hope Kyle has plans on expanding on this outside of a simple "single housewife of two kids was horny and had a moment of weakness".
You can make it work. Maybe the mother feels threatened by her daughter in some way? That happens. Maybe subconsiously she wants to prove to herself she still "has it"? Maybe she's not into older men, and going after younger men is a complex for her.
The only real degenerate thing you can't do is incest, since Kyle said that won't happen. Which I respect, even if it would be nice.
Maybe the mother would be pushing it, but drunk Mia and Katie? A real sleazebag could maybe make it work one night...(though it'd probably ruin their relationship with each other forever, and they'd resent the MC for talking/seducing them into it the next morning once the alcohol, horniess, and adrenaline has worn off).

Reactions: ayy
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes