4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Did the first chapter needed 2 years of development?

This update is meager. Ava gets one decent scene but the route stops ends (and her friend gets no scene), Charlottes one doesn't work since shopping is bugged.

The first chapter introduces romantic and naughty options, but those don't impact the relationship at all. Sophias first scene is relatively romantic, the second clearly mean-spirited.

As I said, worth 10 bucks, but I don't recommend anyone to support this monthly.
Hows the Katie content looking?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
My Girlfriends Friends [1.5] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (1.7 GB/ 141 MB) : , ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Glad I'm not paying for this, because that's a really disappointing amount of content for how long it took.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Yeah

I know about that one and its been fixed! Wont be an issue next release. Thanks for the message though.
Played it from the beginning, and this issue was either never solved or is back again, because the library is empty for me and I reached the end of content message for Charlotte.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I just started with the game and ran into a small problem :

In the first timeslot (Day 1 morning) you can choose to work and earn money or explore the world. The girls are all at school (left class Charlotte, mid Ava, right class Mia + Sophia, upper class Olivia, upper floor Emily). All girls reveal where to be found in the afternoon. Talking to Emily ends the morning. So you can talk to all the girls but only if you talk to Emily last!
(You can also talk to all the girls except Emily, then go home and work and earn money.)
If the mc does not talk to a girl in the morning, the girl cannot be found in the afternoon. If the mc decided to directly work in the morning instead of going to school, there is no girl to be found in the afternoon (besides the shop girl at the Mall) or at night leaving mc in an empty world. If the mc went to school and by accident first talked to Emily, the world is also almost empty.

Allowing the player to run into an empty world when missing the dialogs in school in the morning is unusual design and some players may decide to just skip the game and move forward.

Most players are probably more used to sandbox games with consistant worlds where all the girls have their fixed activities for every day they do independent of player interaction, unless a girl and the mc agree on a date and do some special event instead of an every day activity.
Example : Ava usually works out every day at the gym so players would expect to find her there after school even if the mc has not talked to her in the morning.

If talking to the girls is so important to fill the game world with life, it probably would be best to either give the player a quest to talk to all the girls in the morning before the game moves to next time slot or to include the morning in the intro sequence. Or at least place a hint for new players in the game or the OP on how to play the first morning.

SSJ4

Jul 1, 2019
This game is full of bugs ! The lost phone quest in which you can t progress if you start quest with other girl, I spoke to Mia in classroom but her mom dialoque comes up, and image goes to the kitchen. if I start just only 1 quest for say Mia, all other girls seem to vanish ! I m the only one with these problems ?

Reactions: Chace005
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes