4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Damn there are way too many bugs in Charlotte's route. I can't play this girl. This game definitely needs a big fix update. But i love the girls and mc and art is great. So Im definitely looking forward to play next update.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Kind of like and hate the game. Art is great, dialogue and characters charming, concept is simple but good/fun.
But a lot of things get in the way of fun. Too many bugs. Forcing progress with one girl early on, and restricting others.
Most people play these games to chill out, for sex scenes, and sometimes for their writing, and not be stressed out ( grinding, pointless mini games, time restrictions, etc).

Last edited:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Kind of like and hate the game. Art is great, dialogue and characters charming, concept is simple but good/fun.
But a lot of things get in the way of fun. Too many bugs. Forcing progress with one girl early on, and restricting others.
Definitely. If the dev fixes this game, the game will be perfect.And I hope he adds a lot of fetishes.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The game is meant to be played several times since you have to choose 1 girl on chapter end for the special scene ... This is actually a waste of resources since those special scenes like bj/cuni with Ava in the gym would be better added to the sandbox for repeatable every day events after reaching end of content for that girl. If you don't choose Ava, you miss the scene and in chapter 2 Ava is mostly missing due to lack of content.

The game feels like a VN with very limited number of content for each girl forced into a sandbox.

Edit :
It would be easier to find the girls and so the content if the worldmap would show the girls' locations with small icons as in other games.

Last edited:

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
The rewards with the girlfriends aren't worth the trouble, imo. I'll wait several updates to try this one again.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
quick question, does maledom things applied to all girls? :unsure:
p.s no harem its OK

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
quick question, does maledom things applied to all girls? :unsure:
p.s no harem its OK
I don't think so ... Sophie getting spanked is the exception so far.
The mc acts like a macho to all the girls, but except for Sophie it is not really maledom. And for Sophie it is a hint that the mc does not want to have a sexual relation with her even when the player forces mc into more interactions with Sophie. (Shouldn't the player decide how to treat poor Sophie who is in love with mc since forever?)
Charlotte has started to blackmail mc, so maybe we will also see some femdom as long as mc plays along with Charlotte's sexual fantasies.

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Right now it feels like romantic and sexual route feel the same. But I think that's the case because it is 1.5

Adultress

May 20, 2021
Right now it feels like romantic and sexual route feel the same. But I think that's the case because it is 1.5
I haven't checked the actual code, but based on the way the relationships are written in chapter 2, I suspect that the game doesn't actually track who you went home with after the track meet, let alone what approach you took.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Charlotte has started to blackmail mc, so maybe we will also see some femdom as long as mc plays along with Charlotte's sexual fantasies.
if not avoidable then its a big NO for this girl, will wait till theres an option to revenge back rather than submitting(eitherits soft/hard its a NO) to her with the Force obviously :sneaky:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
if not avoidable then its a big NO for this girl, will wait till theres an option to revenge back rather than submitting(eitherits soft/hard its a NO) to her with the Force obviously :sneaky:
If you are looking for a maledom revenge game to torture some girls, this is probably the wrong game for you.

This is a game about a young guy with a new girlfriend, joining her group of mostly sexually blocked, frustrated or sexually inactive girl friends and causing some changes there. This is not an NTR game, so without other males in the game the girls have to be either lesbian or sexually frustrated or they somehow have to hook up with the mc.
It is up to the player which girls the mc socializes with. You cannot do all the girls' paths in one game due to limited time. You can skip all the girls if you don't like them, but then you probably are better off just skipping the whole game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ive-11

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I definitely want femdom content one of the girls but for Charlotte I rather play romantic route. Mia's sister (Kylie I guess) is better for femdom.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes