4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Jetter01

Sep 25, 2022
How can I change the MC's name partway into the game? is there a file I can edit somehow to change it? I have a specific game save that I would like to change the name in.

Last edited:

tex1106

Apr 14, 2020
When Katie send you a picture of her in panties to your email, is that the end of her route for the time being? You can't go into her room after and you can't text her anymore.

MikolajMAXX

Oct 3, 2022
How do I get Emily to talk to me? I bought the sweets and paint but all she does is run away when I want to talk to her.

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
How do I get Emily to talk to me? I bought the sweets and paint but all she does is run away when I want to talk to her.
Did you trigger the talking with Ava and Charlotte?

When Katie send you a picture of her in panties to your email, is that the end of her route for the time being? You can't go into her room after and you can't text her anymore.
Right now, that's the end of her route

Reactions: tex1106

ma1lo

Apr 30, 2022

u have to develop a relationship with her sister, but it won't work because it's impossible to find her(mia) phone

Bjorkinstein

Feb 23, 2019
So I got the candy Emily likes, and I have the movie (already watched it with Mia). However whenever I try to interact with Emily I get a "she blushes and runs away" message, and I can't find her anywhere other than the school in the morning where I get that message.
I didn't activate any of her scenes until after the Track event, which is what her story seems to be sort of centered around. Did I softlock myself lol?

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022

Hello again!
I wanted to give you guys another small update on where we're at. With the holidays coming up I think I can say for certain we aren't gonna make the release date this year unfortunately. So I'm going to be aiming to release Ch1.5B by the end of January. The artists are still working and have a few more scenes to do but unforeseen distractions and situations always come up so this is a tentative prediction.

As for the images you see here, I guess I can announce Josy and Katie are going to be getting some combined content (if you progress both of their routes enough). I felt they needed it since they're best friends and have similar...personalities. There's also a new BG of the club bathroom and Melissa whispering something into the MC's ear...I wonder what she's saying...

Anyways that's about it for now, as always thank you so much for the support I hope this little update satiates you guys for now. Have a good one!

Last edited:

snivy2279

Mar 24, 2019

Hello again!
I wanted to give you guys another small update on where we're at. With the holidays coming up I think I can say for certain we aren't gonna make the release date this year unfortunately. So I'm going to be aiming to release Ch1.5B by the end of January. The artists are still working and have a few more scenes to do but unforeseen distractions and situations always come up so this is a tentative prediction.

As for the images you see here, I guess I can announce Josy and Katie are going to be getting some combined content (if you progress both of their routes enough). I felt they needed it since they're best friends and have similar...personalities. There's also a new BG of the club bathroom and Melissa whispering something into the MC's ear...I wonder what she's saying...

Anyways that's about it for now, as always thank you so much for the support I hope this little update satiates you guys for now. Have a good one!
WOOO KATIE CONTENT

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
great game, scenes are animated as well, not just pictures, different types of girls to fit everyones taste, some soundtrack and effects would make this game much better

anyone know any other game like this, ive played uni by hizor, extra life, fixer so like those 2dcg games with diff girls and places to go. Anything would do i dont have any tag blacklists. Would prefer anything, school setting, ntr, age gap etc

MisterEcchi

Jan 30, 2018
can anyone help me with this bug. this happens after I get the mom kitchen rub scene. I keep getting the scene over and over when trying to talk to mia via phone or interacting with her or olivia at the university. this also causes the arcade to have the mansion message and can't go there. thanks 1673543129445.png

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
can anyone help me with this bug. this happens after I get the mom kitchen rub scene. I keep getting the scene over and over when trying to talk to mia via phone or interacting with her or olivia at the university. this also causes the arcade to have the mansion message and can't go there. thanks View attachment 2305871
The game is bugged. There was supposed to drop a fix, but it looks like it gets connected with a bigger update (1.5B or so). The mia glitch (same goes for all these bugs) can get fixed with reloading or restarting the game...

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes