4.20 star(s) 36 Votes
Oct 19, 2020
Yeah, when he decided to break up the current version yet again, instead of releasing V2 it was a huge red flag for me personally.

Nothing against the Dev, maybe he's hustling, maybe he's scamming, either way he's got massive talent. But it doesn't matter if he can't deliver.

Then again, I said the same thing about Radiant and WVM and both of those games make BANK.
Then please keep saying that to many more games. The more bank they make, the more quality content to enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
Crazy buggy. I got caught by the phone bug, had girls and the café door follow me around. What's here is good. I'd like more of it, less bugs too.

Reactions: PeterSBigD

Thresh415326

Oct 31, 2017
Crazy buggy. I got caught by the phone bug, had girls and the café door follow me around. What's here is good. I'd like more of it, less bugs too.
It is a bit buggy, but once you get in the habbit of saving regularly you can usually figure out what causes the bugs and work around them. Nothing is inaccessible due to a bug

On another note though, is this game abandoned now? This delay is crazy

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
Considering Kyle keeps lowering the amount of content planned for the release, I don't see how it can be.
loved the game but this is just shit management. Theyre even getting paid monthly in thousands, not like theyre getting paid only when game is released. Should have shown decency like some other devs and paused payments when u know ur not gonna post update for a year.

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Yeah the buggyness of the game plus Kyle's plan to implement minigames makes me concerned about the amount of content we're going to get in the next release. He must be Doomguy battling the hordes of spaghetti code right now.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Yeah I had to back out for this reason. I only contribute to games that release updates monthly, or are made by devs that either develop them as a hobby or already have a track record of completing solid games in a timely manner.
Yeah, its disappointing. I've given Kyle a good chunk of change for this but he just hasn't delivered.

Reactions: amsousa

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
pretty neat, but desperately needs a gallery and menu to tell you what you need to do next with some of the girls

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes