4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
If Kyle releases a banger of an update and finally closes Ch. 2, I might consider subbing again. Last update was exceedingly mid considering the length of time from the previous update. If you have a job outside of game dev, or other obligations preventing you from making the game, you should clarify it. Patrons would give you more leeway, and would be more charitable towards you. Just be honest to your patrons. I was on board when Kyle said the war in Ukraine impacted his development cycle, but I'm not sure if that should be a factor any longer.

I really want to see this game doing well, as it fills a niche which is still inadequately developed imo.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
LOL, its now been 11 months since last release, (and its now been 2 days since this most recent update on his patron since January) the balls on this dude...

1684807655312.png

Reactions: gojira667

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
this games needs a gallery first and foremost, then a menu where it tells you what you need to do next for every girl (is that the quest log he mentions?).

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
LOL, its now been 11 months since last release, (and its now been 2 days since this most recent update on his patron since January) the balls on this dude...
"I expect this shouldn't take me longer than a week."
Oh, we finally have some sort of deadline-
"I'll make an update if this changes."

Never mind.

Afaik this doesn't conclude chapter 2 but is merely more content of it. The first "1.5" was more like 1.25, so his makes half of chapter 2. Or 1.75 or even the complete chapter, but I doubt it.

Reactions: sztrb

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Aaand one week is over. He could claim he wasn't refering to the day and not the hour, so he still has a few hours left and my whole post here turns out to be BS soon. Hopefully it does, I rather want the update than pointing out the obvious.

The promised deadline wasn't reached and their was also no update if it changes. He is unable to uphold a basic promise/date. That's something you learn in grade school and is a basic skill for maintaining your work and health, your relationships with your friends and family. It indicates that he is either incompetent or indifferent to his customers.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018

$10 patron release for MGFF Ch1.5B will be tomorrow
I'm working on the final preparations right now, but including the patron list will take some time and I'll be honest I forgot about it. But it's important to me that I give a shoutout to everyone supporting the project so I'm not going to skip it.
Anyways, It will be released tomorrow as soon as possible!

Reactions: gojira667

snivy2279

Mar 24, 2019
It's really offputting that it's taken almost a year for a *half* of the second part to be implemented. I love the prospect of this game and all the characters in it but holy shit this is too far. I'm hoping that this is absolutely worth the wait.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
It's really offputting that it's taken almost a year for a *half* of the second part to be implemented. I love the prospect of this game and all the characters in it but holy shit this is too far. I'm hoping that this is absolutely worth the wait.
Given how broken the game is, I doubt it and having taken a year (10 months) to give us half a chapter. lol

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Shit. I have bought the itch.io version back when I assumed the game was released at a reasonable pace, but if the first release is restricted to 10$ patreons, it can still take 1 week if not longer.

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
holy shit is he really posting just only the B part update? i thought itd be fucking complete chapter 2 after all this 1 year wait. Okay developing is hard, management is hard, but 1 year for half update after taking 1 grand every month, idk the calculations man

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
holy shit is he really posting just only the B part update? i thought itd be fucking complete chapter 2 after all this 1 year wait. Okay developing is hard, management is hard, but 1 year for half update after taking 1 grand every month, idk the calculations man
12k to do part of a whole, now let's say this game is only 4 chapters long and from now on the remining chapters will be released in 3 parts with each part taking a year: 3 x 2 x 12k + 12k (for part 3 of chapter 2) = 84k.....yup, definitely not milking.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
INB4 v1.5b patch notes is a new UI and a few typos fixed. :KEK:

I just made a download post for High tier Patrons to download chapter1.5B.
Next week I will make it available to medium tier Patrons, than low tier, than free.
Firstly I'd like to once again thank you all for the amazing support these past few months, I can't appreciate you guys anymore that I already do you're all awesome.

So! The good stuff. In chapter 1.5B you can expect:

-Updated Sprites and better flowing dialogue scenes
-Updates to existing art as well like the chapter 2 Café intro scene
-Several new Backgrounds
-All 6 girls now have a changeroom scene that goes along with Mia's first Chapter 2 content
-New scenes and content for Katie, Josy, Melissa, Stephanie, Raven and Victoria. Most of which have animations
-Sounds have been added to the game, for now it's just the beach and the club but more will be added in time
-The big change is the addition of the Questlog/Quest Helper. Every character now has some hints to help you with their content and to let you know if you've completed it, you can access this by click on the "Q" on the left side of the screen

I hope you enjoy the new content and thanks again. Have a good one.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes