4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Good to see this game updated again. Hopefully, the dev got his shit together and releases quicker updates with more content in the future.

Reactions: Fehuerilaz

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Girlfriend's Friends [v1.5B] [Kyle Mercury]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

ElKaya

Nov 4, 2018
hi
i have a problem, i can't advance in the plot because it doesn't let me select anything, the sandbox mode doesn't work, it only selects the missions tab in all the map, no matter where i click, it always opens the missions tab.

PS: sorry if it is badly written but English is not my language and I am using a translator.

Jul 7, 2020
hi
i have a problem, i can't advance in the plot because it doesn't let me select anything, the sandbox mode doesn't work, it only selects the missions tab in all the map, no matter where i click, it always opens the missions tab.

PS: sorry if it is badly written but English is not my language and I am using a translator.
the game is so full of bugs I don't think there's an actual way to fix your issue. you should try to get all the content somehow but w/o trying to do it all at once. I did that and even after having so many issues, I've succeeded in getting all scenes.

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Fellas I just want some Katie content... is there any in this new update?

Bir2

Aug 3, 2021
I haven't played the game yet but I've seen that it has really nice art and from the comments I can see that the game's story is well done but what's up dude, a game where you fuck your friends girlfriends? this is cruel

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes