4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I think they're worse than that: blowjobs with absolutely no build up from characters I don't care about. Of the three scenes that I've actually seen, Katie's is by far the best, since the relationship has been escalating over time. On other hand, Raven and Melissa have about a minute of dialogue between them before they're sucking the MC's cock. As far as I can tell, Josy's scene really is just chatting, but that's really all the game has earned. And if anyone has any idea where to find Stephanie and Victoria, please let me know.
Victoria is at the mansion at night.

Asheath

Jan 23, 2021
I think they're worse than that: blowjobs with absolutely no build up from characters I don't care about. Of the three scenes that I've actually seen, Katie's is by far the best, since the relationship has been escalating over time. On other hand, Raven and Melissa have about a minute of dialogue between them before they're sucking the MC's cock. As far as I can tell, Josy's scene really is just chatting, but that's really all the game has earned. And if anyone has any idea where to find Stephanie and Victoria, please let me know.
Thanks I guess it's one of those games, will check on it next year...

RatMan4444

Feb 16, 2018
This game has so much potential but the updates are too small and inconsistent. Plus the dev keeps adding more girls instead of focusing on the core group of friends. Personally I'd like if it was only Mia's family, and the 6 friends. The guilt/betrayal/secrecy aspects are way hotter than random girl sucks MCs cock just because.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone got a working save they are willing to share mine are fucked error after error trying to use mine. Would rather not have to restart.

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
How do you find Ava at the gym? I went through most content and it says if I want more than I need to meet her there but she's never there.

bandit5

Feb 15, 2018
I am on last girl when i find her Stephanie's blond haired friend. And charlottes maid guess have to wait till next game since can't access her now.

Nov 15, 2021
I would recommend waiting until chapter 2 is completed because as of right now this is literally just "Blueballs the game" Pretty much every single route just begins to escalate and right before something good happens you're hit with the "this is all the content for this version." Dont get me wrong there's still like 2-3 enjoyable scenes, but just don't expect much sex ( Other than with your girlfriend). The progression is also very fast, one minute you touch a girls hand and give her paint and then you're grabbing her ass and making out. Doesn't really bother me but its just something to look out for.

• Haha
Reactions: Fehuerilaz

pu55y_sl4yer

Sep 11, 2020
gosh, i hate the mc so much that every damn time he opens his mouth, i just want to fucking punch him in the face and bash his skull open with a rock. Mf just cant stop sexual harassing everyone every damn time he met them

• Angry
Reactions: Fehuerilaz

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
How the fuck do you get Katie's scene? No matter what I do I'm stuck on the "Trying to handle Katie is a tough job. I'm looking forward to some sleep."

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
Nevermind I got it, she won't progress until after you go shopping with Mia, but there's no indication of that

Jun 18, 2018
Good game but it runs into a problem many other games have like Something Unlimited. Just too many characters so the content gets spread very thin. Just as you start making progress with one character you get hit with ''more content in the next update'' and two new characters get introduced. Some of the characters that get introduced are just weird, you make progress with one girl and suddenly her sister shows up and she just breaks into your house to suck your dick as you sleep with no buildup.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
The thing about this game is that its essentially about a guy who's really good at working women over (they do exist in real life) and he's pretty quick to get in there. The point of the game isn't really about the sex, its about the corruption. Therefor some of the scenes will have no build up (although many do), just an explosion of desire and passion, and that's fine.

The issue I have is that all the girls are lovely, and I'd welcome more content with them, but the development cycle is so slow it's basically moving sideways. Scratch that, it IS moving sideways. Every update introduces more and more characters. The game is STUFFED full of (extremely fuckable) girls, but you can't do anything more than hand jobs, blow jobs or boob jobs and the whole thing is moving at a glacial pace.

htc89234

Jan 27, 2018
So you make a game with 6 (!!! A more than decent amount, mind you!) girls, each with her own route, which is already a massive game and a LOT of girls to pick from. Put them all as the main girls, and develop them.

Once we're interested in them through story/art, you just drop 9 fucking side characters for no apparent reason (2 have the excuse of being family at least, though only Katie ever gets any meaningful development), and then we wait a year to get minor content with them.

The game development is blueballing me harder than the dev is blueballing his own MC and that's kinda wild.

"My Girlfriend's Friends"... & family & other unrelated women she doesn't know about.

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
you make progress with one girl and suddenly her sister shows up and she just breaks into your house to suck your dick as you sleep with no buildup.
Yeah, Cassandra was definitely my least favorite. Don't like her design, her personality, her complete lack of buildup without you even indicating that you wanted anything to do with her, unlike most other characters (I didn't care for Victoria's first blowjob scene when you're with Charlotte for the same reason). I don't think pursuing Charlotte or Sophia should mean that I want their unannounced side characters to just jump in. I want a choice.
In a similar vein, I hope the existence of Josy doesn't mean I have to do a three-way with Katie to proceed with just Katie. Katie/Josy stuff is fine with me if it's adjacent to sole Katie content, but not instead of it.

There is a lot of solid content in this update, but all these extra characters...I just think Kyle will regret it.

Hinterhälter

Oct 13, 2019
Anyone else got a bug where the event with mia why she didnt answer the call? every time i click on her in the school someone elses event trigger (e.g. julia or olivia)

Reactions: PeterSBigD

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Can someone please post a save for me to where u can access the new chapter 2 content?

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes