4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Does the story events like track meet important for the characters we choose?
I don't know who to choose between Charlotte and Sophia. On one side Charlotte's event is kinda emotional and on the other you get know Sophia's feelings about you.

Reactions: Mylara

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Does the story events like track meet important for the characters we choose?
I don't know who to choose between Charlotte and Sophia. On one side Charlotte's event is kinda emotional and on the other you get know Sophia's feelings about you.
Save files, mate.
They are just extra scenes involving that character. If you want to see them all, you'll need to take advantage of the long lost secret technique of multi-heroine games that I revealed above.

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Keep getting errors like crazy, worked fine the last time I played it
Now anytime time changes, whether bed or event, it gives me error "ravenscene1 not defined"
As well as entering certain areas "josiejoyscene1 not defined"
What happened?

Only those two errors but since time passing is a reoccurring thing, so is the error n everytime I have to skip it
And the other just happens randomly, at Mia's house, at frontdoor at home, at school, entering the mall
As if the time padding wasnt annoying enough, gotta press even more button to finally get to the next day since you cant talk to the same person again

Last edited:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Keep getting errors like crazy, worked fine the last time I played it
Now anytime time changes, whether bed or event, it gives me error "ravenscene1 not defined"
As well as entering certain areas "josiejoyscene1 not defined"
What happened?

Only those two errors but since time passing is a reoccurring thing, so is the error n everytime I have to skip it
And the other just happens randomly, at Mia's house, at frontdoor at home, at school, entering the mall
As if the time padding wasnt annoying enough, gotta press even more button to finally get to the next day since you cant talk to the same person again
Don't use old saves.

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
The lack of updates had me truly concerned at first, but glad to know the Patreon is showing progress. Not sure when the next release is but I bet it'll be great. I chose a simple route for the games; Main Save toward the start before I focus on anyone, followed by a page for the specific 2 females I want. Ava and Charlotte are my 2 favs so far.

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Are there any new posts? I can't really see it anymore since Patreon removed the ability to see locked posts

toffles

Jul 3, 2021
how complete is this game? does it still need more work to feel finished or would it be worth playing now?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
how complete is this game? does it still need more work to feel finished or would it be worth playing now?
Goal is three chapters. Chapter 1 came quickly, but chapter 2 is dragging on for years and still only half or so complete. Chapter 3 likely takes years as well.
Chapter 1 is really good, but the quality dropped in chapter 2 and its snail pace now.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes