VN - Ren'Py - Completed - My Goddess of Love [Final] [Paradox White Cat]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Klony

Goddess of Love is a very short erotic VN about an elf girl who finds herself in a temple surrounded by beautiful elves, trying to fit in to escape hunger and an angry village.

The story is told with mostly fine english, with only a small couple of mistakes or cringeworthy turn of phrases. There are three possible endings, and two or three game over screens that bring you back to the menu screen. The whole game can be experienced in 30-60 minutes.

One has to mention how great the artwork is, very cute character work and lovingly crafted backgrounds. These elves look stunning. However, the entire experience is very short and quickly digested. The writing for the "Goddess of Love" route seems a little forced, and would've benefitted from a longer storyline and more decisions as to lead into the change of character for the lead ("I know we only know each other for a couple days"...).
    I also personally object to "game overs", as I can either save before, or skip to the point where I made the "wrong" decision, instead of enjoying a little epilogue, which just takes me out of the flow of the game. One might also discuss the value of "wrong" decisions in a VN, but this is not the place.

All in all, despite it's shortness, it has replayabillity value with 3 different endings, and inspires a lot of wholesome ideas for the characters and their respective futures. If you want a nice small story with some very sexy elves to complement it, I can only recommend this game.