• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - My Goddess [Prologue Bugfix] [Blackthunder_vn]

1. 5.00 star(s)

dgreen1108

I just finished the Prologue and felt compelled to submit my rating. I don't do them very often, because frankly a lot of the games I download haven't spark my interest as fervently as My Goddess. I came for the name, but I played through to the end because I was hooked into the story. If you enjoy a good MILF game, this game is for you. I have no critiques to offer and cannot wait for the next release. Thank you Blackthunder.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

SteelyDan14

Honestly, it's not a bad start and I liked how it started with the MC's life falling apart all in one day. From the moment the MC hits the bar, however, it all goes downhill from there.

I know it's early, but ffs, the MC goes from one failed relationship right into another. I thought it might be more of a "hit it and get it" kind of scenario, but within 24hrs, the MC is right back into a serious relationship with some random hookup.

I love how right before the MC leaves the hotel room, he turns to the reader and says "okay, from now on you will be making the decisions for me" and right off the bat I am like "NO! Don't agree with this trainwreck of idea!" but of course, you have no choice.

Anyway, I am sure this is going to appeal to a certain demographic, but it's just not for me.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Maximilian87

Still at the prologue, and it did not managed to capture me but, i will keep it on watch.
    the MC is alright, even tho the inicial scene should definitely be somewhat more engaging, at the very least interrupt what is goin on.
    Edith tho? yikes
    The forced relationship would be tolerable if the female character had some personality and at least better looks. i mean, the MC was already looking at engagement rings... can only hope things pick up from here and get better. even the hooker was better looking than the main female.
    the other 2 girls are intriguing should have more time with them to decide.

overall as of now, the story is lacking (forced relationship, and a few other hiccups, plus prologue ), the females are ok but the MILF is very MID.

Renders 6/10
    Females 5/10
    Story 4/10

As it is a prologue review, i will come back here in a few updates.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

For an intro there is a decent bit of content.

So for the review and the 3 star rating

Honestly a decent start, but it's not a blockbuster VN. I will say that the built-in walkthrough is always a plus. The writing is decent enough.

I spotted the betrayal right at the beginning. Not really a great set up there.
    Using the same model and name is not a good sign. Edith, really?
    The other two women appear to be new.
    At least this MC is a bit more well rounded

With all of the other harem VNs out there with better stories this one is running average if not below average. The renders are good but that alone really doesn't qualify as a good VN. The story and characters have to have that certain appeal to make you want to come back for more.
    I'll wait for several updates before I reassess and update my review.
    Good luck to Blackthunder
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Jimmy_Jam

It is a great start, still has the Troubled Legacy vibe with some good humor and good story for what there is so far being the first update.
    Looking forward to see how the rest of the story goes, as I already really enjoy the 3 main women.
    Cant really write a crazy review yet as jus the beginning
  6. 4.00 star(s)

kantigura

While I am not a fan of "the scene" that starts this off. I've played the dev's other VN and am not worried about NTR or cucking, and trust when he says there will be nothing else like that. It is somewhat understandable why he added that scene. I do hope the MC gets some sortof revenge at a later date. On the technical side good amount of content for a prologue. Main LI and the two future ones looked good. Dev has mentioned there will some younger non-milf ones in the future, look foward to that. Other than a few typoos, it was easy to read and follow. Hope in the future we will have control over who we add to the harem. Liked Sloane as a character from the bit we got to meet her, would not mind seeing her again in the future, although due to her profession I think a lot of people would blow up. Overall a pretty good start and I look foward to seeing where this goes.