VN Ren'Py My Goddess [v0.01] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Putting a warning wouldn't change the way people feel about the scene.
no it don't and i agree.. But, it will at least give people who legit gone exit the game anyways when they see it, a warning so they don't have to go into the game and hit with it not knowing it's in the game.

plus save people time.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
sandwichpuncher For me as human it doesn't matter what religion, what skin color, thinking or if the person is poor or rich it's a human nothing more and nothing less.

Yeah it may be a weird thing to just let the MC walk away, but at my thinking it shows even more strength to just leave then beating the shit out of them or kill them.

Does it really make the MC a loser or a winner.
Think about it.
That's a nice sentiment, but all that is, a sentiment. In that situation, there's barely anyone who'd just walk through them and pack and leave, especially not when he blows up in the scene before at his former boss for firing him. Then he doesn't blow up at the scene of his girlfriend and father doing that kind of betrayal? That's not strength, barely a human reaction, especially with what happens just before that. It's a way for you as the storywriter to set up the basic, and cementing as that by trying to leave it behind as soon as possible, and propel the story forward, which doesn't work out because the situation itself. I'm almost sure the majority frowns upon that, and leaves a dissatisfied taste behind, and they can't concentrate on the future, or the story that comes afterward, since it does feel that shit is unfinished. Imho, at that place, either you should've followed with the flow and the personality we saw of the character by the previous scene and how he handled the firing scenario, or make it a choice, where
a, you make him blow up at them at least with some shouting and name calling
b, make him punch the shit out of the dad at least
c, do the same as he does now for those who think similarly as you (if you'd make a poll that would be a small minority)

When you begin the whole thing with a scene that at best feels unfinished or unsatisfactory, it is hard to immerse yourself with the rest of the story, regardless of your intentions.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Jeez, it feels like a deja vu now.
Blackthunder_vn , I don't envy you.
Having to explain the same thing over and over again after every update.

Maybe it really would be a great idea to explain this scene in "Developer Notes", that might save you some time in a future.
Though there still will be ones complaining since some people don't bother to read OP either.

Last edited:

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
really quite disappointed with the milf. i get that creating wrinkles/sag/soft curves that don't look horrible is quite difficult in daz3d, but she has the body of a 25yo and the body hair of a prepubescent

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Jep it's blocked, sorry but i don't think Patreon would like it.
I play quite a few games where you can change it, but it usually comes with a disclaimer that the dev is not responsible for what the player imput in those fields and it doesn't reflect the devs intention for the game. Sometime there is even some kind of justification for the presence of the option of renaming the Relationship but not always. I have not heard that Patreon did a crackdown on the devs that provide this option in their game.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I think it's great. The game has everything built in walkthrough. The right language for me too. The relationships between the characters are also promising and provide enough background to learn more. Simply great - with good graphics and animation. Keep it up. (y) (y) (y)

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Maevos
Your thinking is good but wrong.
lala is the variable for Bianca's name and sisi the one for Ursula.
Have you had a look at the char menu?

You can just edit the names at the menu...

I know I cant stop you all from doing it:
But I am not responsible for what you enter.

I just want to warn you that the story and lines could not be readable as they should.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes