3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Dont_H8

May 6, 2023
Pssst... BlackThunder, step into my common sense corner for a minute. 15 minutes into your game the MC is insisting to pay for a 10,000 dollar ring for a woman he just met the night before. A woman who he's probably only had 20-30 minutes of sober conversation with, a couple hours more; drunk, slept in the same bed without sex, then heads out the next morning with London deciding to buy a ring for 10k. The MC is essentially doing a favor for Edith and he's only got 6k to his name. Does this scenario make sense to you? At this point in the game all I see is an MC that's pretty much a human pin cushion with IDIOT stamped on his forehead.

I played the first 20ish minutes of your other game, Troubled Legacy, but stopped after the MC exhibited superhuman fighting skills and starting giving away expensive houses to women he met the day before - it was laughable! The MC in both games seem very similar. Sure, I'm stepping into the lions den by posting within a thread that's likely populated with your fans, but here I am. Even with the minimal time I've spent within your games I've seen some good elements, but I can't get past the MC's to enjoy the game further.

Feedback - please
I have to agree with you. When that scene came up I thought "why stop at the ring, buy her a new car as well dumbass" ;)

Apr 1, 2024
sandwichpuncher For me as human it doesn't matter what religion, what skin color, thinking or if the person is poor or rich it's a human nothing more and nothing less.

Yeah it may be a weird thing to just let the MC walk away, but at my thinking it shows even more strength to just leave then beating the shit out of them or kill them.

Does it really make the MC a loser or a winner.
Think about it.
The only losers here are people trying to normalize this behavior. I, and most other people, would consider you much more of a loser if you stood and watched your girlfriend get railed as opposed to doing something. Walking away is harder, but don't let that confuse you. It's the biologically and morally incorrect thing to do. This kind of passive behavior when you're being confronted with the highest degree of sociopathy is absolutely reprehensible.

• Angry
Reactions: SlapE

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i know is a kinetic novel but man not a single choice in like alll the update....and there are some weird shit going on ,he tells his mom all the story the first day ,and she ask him again the second day? she suffer from something?,wasted renders and words in that scene....and wasted opportunity of a choice with vera scene...till now was good ,i dont know if you [dev]]read it ,and maybe in german was diferent but for me was a very weird situation,those balck screen dont help too much ,again a waste of opportunity there,he tells vera he is not seeing any milf;s ,but he already being seeing lot of milf's ,that shit dont make sense,what he think ,ppl are blind ,in the pizzeria adn with bianca,and london ...dude the script need work ,but besides that no major problems ,the update was good enough but lot of holes in the day to fill,and no,no with balck scren and words....

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
i know is a kinetic novel but man not a single choice in like alll the update....and there are some weird shit going on ,he tells his mom all the story the first day ,and she ask him again the second day? she suffer from something?,wasted renders and words in that scene....and wasted opportunity of a choice with vera scene...till now was good ,i dont know if you [dev]]read it ,and maybe in german was diferent but for me was a very weird situation,those balck screen dont help too much ,again a waste of opportunity there,he tells vera he is not seeing any milf;s ,but he already being seeing lot of milf's ,that shit dont make sense,what he think ,ppl are blind ,in the pizzeria adn with bianca,and london ...dude the script need work ,but besides that no major problems ,the update was good enough but lot of holes in the day to fill,and no,no with balck scren and words....
may be a lost in translation thing but.
You do know there is a diference between seeing MILF's in the context the MC meant.
And actually seeing MILF's in the way that Vera meant.
Vera is refering to all the older women she has seen him spend time with.
She is Implying he is haveing sexual relations with all of them.
(well maybe with the possible exception of his mom).
And he truely isn't infact the only one he has had a sexual relationship with was Edith.
Which Vera shouldn't even be aware of let alone know about it.

So when he said he is not seeing MILF's it is infact the truth he isn't.
Atleast not in the way that he knows Vera is alluding to.

You also say yourself he is seeing MILF's and your right in a sense he is.
But yet again not in the way you imply or Vera actually means.
Some he see's are just friends in a strictly friendly way, one a Doctor he see's as her patient,
And in Anna's case he see's her as her employee for now it's just work related.

Personally I thought that was made glaringly obvious if you followed the conversation correctly.
So i'm not sure how it didn't make sence for you.

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn
Feb 20, 2024
So if the MC would cheat is okay for you but if the girlfriend cheats on him it is a nogo.

WEIRD!
Yes, that's how it works. And even one NTR image is too much for me and the game ends up on the ignorelist. Surely I'm not the only one who doesn't look at a single picture of NTR. If someone else is fucking LI then the NTR tag will be listed and any complaints about the NTR tag will be gone. Transparency and honesty is the best form of all here. If someone in your game is fucking or doing anything else sexual to LI other than MC, then put that fucking tag on the list. Saves everyone's nerves and especially people like me can immediately put the shit game on the ignore list.

That NTR tag is more about the player than the fucking shitty MC. WE players need that tag more. It was made for us and not for that loser MC. We decide how we feel about it. If the MC is fine but the players are not, then the NTR tag should be put on the fucking list. Like I said one fucking NTR picture is a big enough reason to put a tag on the list.

Too many here are putting themselves in the MC's shoes and even if it doesn't cause jealousy in the MC's at all, it makes us its players both pissed off and outraged as if it were real life. So what the fuck made you even think that the tag was just a reflection of the MC vibe?

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of:
My Goddess v0.02

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .

Download

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
enjoying this game alot, but i hope that the shit with that raging bitch Vera gets resolved quickly. mc needs to make his mom aware of her friend's accusations and have the mom go off on her in his defense. looks like the relationship with the sister is getting fixed pretty quickly, which is good.

OmegaBlazerX

Mar 16, 2018
Thank God this game has a update from what i have played i simply loved the story i just hope it gets finished and adds a ton of good girls into the Harem maybe a few with different kinks just to appeal to everyone at least i hope it gets a good ending also.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
TurhaanKoitatte Pssst... his ex is not a Li... so no ntr.

R8d_X and Dont_H8 I think 10 grand are okay for a nice engagement ring, at least at the us... here in europe we doesn't pay that much for such rings... but at the us where the games plays it's more or less nomal.

But whatever...

This ring is a mainstory element for later.
Dude i paid £350 for an engagement ring, even taking into account inflation (it was 20 years ago) a really nice engagement ring would be under a grand, £10000 is what a Pro sportsman or musican would bawk at dropping on a ring.

Shit, you could buy a top of the range Gibson Les Paul Standard for that.

• Haha
Reactions: binglebangles
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes