Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
title.png

Overview:
Visual novel about a couple who are reunited after a three year separation. Have the two moved on during their time apart? Or will old passions be rekindled?

Thread Updated: 2019-11-12
Release Date: 2019-11-12
Developer/Publisher: Zetsubou
Censorship: No
Version: v1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog

Download:
Win: - - - - -
Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

ava_bath_uncensored.png ava_bridal_carry_uncensored.png ava_sex_1.png girls_hugging.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Three years separation. So NTR tag? No it's missing. Then sissy and femdom tags? Also no? Maybe they figured out they were long lost siblings and there's an incest tag? Not that either?

What is this vanilla? (Thank you)

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Three years separation. So NTR tag? No it's missing. Then sissy and femdom tags? Also no? Maybe they figured out they were long lost siblings and there's an incest tag? Not that either?

What is this vanilla? (Thank you)
Report the thread if its missing any tags. I skipped all reading to make sure the game didnt crash after removing steam DRM.

Reactions: Twistty

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Interesting, it's from the developer who made Sickness and Sable's Grimoire. A common problem with both games was the uneven tone and abrupt endings. Hoping this game has improved on the weaknesses but I suspect the Romance aspect might help here.

Reactions: HK51

tehrandom

Jul 24, 2018
Steam has a decent description as to what to expect story wise.

From the steam video the girl in the last screenshot is the ex.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
After 2 days I would be dragging her out to the street by her hair or buying severe bondage devices to get the truth out of her... I got numerous ex's including 2 ex wives and I got no fucking time to listen to their shit. I would bang Ava right in front of them to prove the point...

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
How intriguing, I wonder what was the reason she left him for years without giving back any news or notice. IF it was irl, my first guess would be she went with another guy but she found out the guy wasn't good enough so she now wants to return to the poor boyfriend she left behind, other unlikely reasons would be she was sent to a concentration camp in Ch*na, or the airplane she was in crashed in an abandonned island and she was one of the few survivors who got rescued, or she...just didn't care much about the MC.

Though I'm sure that in this case, it being romance and all, her reason must be something else entirely. Guess I'll have to find out.

• Haha
Reactions: Skyzenski

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
Just started the game, and personally I'd just ditch them both. Why? Because those are not people you would call friends. Your girlfriend suddenly leaves without saying anything and then returns 3 years later. Better yet, your best friend, who's a mutual friend of your gf, was actually camming with her. You know, keeping contact and never ever mentioning it, and then decides "why not put the woman who left without saying in the same cramped room with the guy she left".

If those 2 don't give a very good reason for all that, they might as well not say anything more, ever.

Dec 7, 2018
The story makes me kinda curious, but at the same time not enough to care to play this one. And also I'm pretty sure considering what I've read about those chicks so far I'd probably quickly enter a stage of pure hatred and rage from their bullshit.

Well, anyway. If someone finishes the game I'd appreciate a little synopsis about why that Maya chick suddenly left for 3 whole years, covered under a big fat spoiler tag to not ruin it for the rest of the fellas.

Reactions: Blackowl97

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Haven't finished the game yet but here's a spoiler as to why Maia left for 3 years. There are two endings to this game (that I've found). There might be more but I don't know for certain. It looks like the decisions do have consequences, since not all the CGs in the gallery are unlocked for me despite being beyond that stage.

There you have it. The entire "My Heart Grows Fonder" story.

Fun game. It's a visual novel so what would you expect except for a text heavy story line.
Not a whole lot of sex scenes (Just 2 that are confined to different routes), but heartwarming and wholesome. Makes you feel fuzzy inside.

If you enjoyed this, I would recommend checking out the other game they've made: Tomboys need love too

FINAL EDIT: I attached my saves to this. Gallery should hopefully be unlocked if that's what you want to see. The sex scenes are 3-1 and 3-2. 3-1 also corresponds to the Maya ending and 3-3 is the Ava ending.

Last edited:

strfb

Sep 15, 2016
Anybody have a Mac link? I've tried running through the Renpy launcher but I keep getting this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive script/day_02.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Volumes/HDD2/Renpy SDK/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Volumes/HDD2/Renpy SDK/renpy/main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "/Volumes/HDD2/Renpy SDK/renpy/script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "/Volumes/HDD2/Renpy SDK/renpy/script.py", line 686, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive script/day_02.rpyc.

Darwin-18.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote