Ren'Py - My Hentai Fantasy [v0.8.1] [Naughty Capy]

1. 3.00 star(s)

fgalrodREBORN

Pros
    + Good models and animations/sex scenes
    + The characters act like they should personality wise
    + Story is pretty creative stands out among other hentai games

Neutral
    ~ It has sound effects and moaning noises maybe these are good for some people I thought they were bad and muted them :)

Cons
    - The sandbox is absolutely barren it's impossible to know what to do without constantly checking the guide, the characters have a single line for the entire game and many of them are not present at all, none of the scenes are even gotten through playing the sandbox It seems like the entire reason it's there is to increase game time by forcing you to do time skipping.
    -There is a decent amount of spelling and general English errors probably due to the game being written in Spanish and then translated, it's not bad enough to miss the meaning of what's being said but it's certainly distracting

Overall the game is alright it features 2 routes both of which are quite short 1 is good 1 is fine, a side story that's pretty decent and an extremely empty sandbox that just wastes time. Maybe like 90 mins of actual stuff happening and more than 3 hours spent in the game in total ( not a good ratio)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Oban2002

This game is fucking amazing, the animations are glorious, the characters are good FanService and the story is great. I don't want to spoil the things that come or are there, but with the new system that they have implemented in the game, it gains much more, not to mention that it is something that makes it shine more and look quite unique. The truth is that I highly recommend this game whether you are familiar with this type of game or if you are just starting out in the world, and if you also really like waifus from famous anime or video games, without a doubt, this game H... is yours, recommended 10/10. (y)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

LewdMax

Best Hentai Game ever on Power in the internet you may try to add H scenes on Nezuko too in future. Loved the story, it's H scenes render and it's routes feature. It's on the must download list if you're an anime waifu and hentai lover .
  4. 4.00 star(s)

FrankWestPhoJrn

The game is good, but it's not voiced, so that was a big upset for me. It's a bit of a pet peeve of mine when a game is listed as voiced when it's not.

There's a little moaning in there, so I think that's why it gets the voiced tag, but it still kinda feels like a big letdown.

With how great AI voice tech is nowadays I kinda wish the dev used that. Not many games can use stuff like that because they have original characters, but MHF is in the perfect position to take advantage of AI voice tech with all the characters being from other IPs.

I mean, with how many samples there are to pull from, someone like Bulma would be easy to AI voice. You should see some of the AI song covers out there with DBZ characters. It's while how good it sounds.

Still, though, I can't be too harsh, cause this is more of a long-running problem with F95, rather than MHF. F95 really needs to add more tags to cover games like this. Maybe like a moaning tag or something.

Other than the massive no-voiced letdown and missed AI voice opportunity, the game is pretty solid. The animation, while few and somewhat far between, are pretty high quality. More high quality than most games running on this engine, so that was a big surprise.

The writing is good and the characters act like how you'd imagine they would if they were pulled from their IP and inserted into this world.

The only downside to having all these different crossover characters is that there are too many for the game to give them all attention, so you may find yourself getting the game for a certain character only to find out that there's limited, to no, content for them. In some cases, it even seems like some characters may never get any content and are only there as background characters that'll never get anything more than a few lines of dialog.

Now I don't know if the dev just really likes some characters more than others or if this is a result of the game still being in development, but certain characters completely overshine the rest by a large margin. Two characters in particular get major attention. That's great if you like those two, but if you came for Rebecca or 21 or something, then you're gonna feel a bit disappointed.

The game's big selling point is all the different characters it has, but it only really cares about two of them, so it can feel like untapped potential at times. What I'm saying is, that it feels bad to see Zero Two in the background and knowing that the game does nothing with her.

I know it sounds like I'm riffing on the game, but I do really like it. I just hate to see it waste so much potential, is all.

Either way, solid 4 stars for me.

Man, really wish it used AI tech. Well, maybe next time.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

duahau5906

Story and art is good! But sometime i lag. If there is route for Shinobu it will great, that's my waifu, i guess i wll wait for next update. make the map look better, an icon bigger, that will make ur game is easier to play and contact, there some more but i dont remember, but ur game is really good
  6. 4.00 star(s)

charz1060

Pros
    + Good renders and great animations/sex scenes, moaning and sfx are always a huge plus
    + Tons of characters, lots of potential interests
    + Attempt at a relatively unique story

Neutral
    ~ Story can get a bit convoluted, it has a good base idea but kind of goes in strange directions or tangents that seem like the only purpose is to extend the length
    ~ Sandbox with minimal to no grind
    ~ Characters (maybe all of them) are from various animes, I don't watch a lot of anime so I'm not sure if there are any original characters or not

Cons
    - Lots of characters with no content, dozens of potential love interests are introduced but there is only content with a few of them
    - Game is built very odd it's a sandbox but all the content is in one or two storylines more like you would see in a non sandbox VN, makes the sandbox very empty and need to pass a lot of time to get to each block of story
  7. 5.00 star(s)

DysRexic

This game is great, can’t wait for the next update! I have been thoroughly impressed with the quality of not only the rendering but also the story telling. I am part of the discord and watching for every little update with excitement. Hopefully we get a Rei story at some point cause she is my favorite character so far. Also the portal side stories are nice as well to give little asides from main elements.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Doom Marine

The story starts as a cliché, with the MC losing his memory, not remembering anything, having to relearn who everyone is. Embarking on this journey, with an annoying and hot stepmother "she forces you to call her mother even though you're not her son", an annoying step-sister with a superiority complex and the supposed missing father, yep... only the cream of quality tropes!

So far so good. the game has a synopsis that caught my attention, but as you progress through the story and the MC tries to discover the truth, after his inconstant and countless dejavú... you meet an "Entity" and discover that you are trapped in a simulation that no one can distinguish what is reality/simulation, the same shit similar to the matrix movie, so you have two choices, be ignorant and live your supposedly false life, or do Madara in "wake up to reality" and look for an answer .

If you choose to be ignorant and live that fake life, you go back to the beginning of the game, and spend a few moments in the game, and after that you go to the game's main menu. A false choice, we can say, there are no consequences for you choosing this route.

What remains, is the second choice, and revealing reality, second option! Where you discover that you were part of a project with your father, in immersive virtual reality. A similar shit like "Matrix" you discover that you have trapped everyone in this crazy immersive reality, and to free them all is to have sex.

After this small advance in the story. man, honestly, that was a big "blow up and turn off!" For me I expected more than that. After all, this game is promising, seeing the details of the characters, and sound design, but the story was very disappointing for me.

After MC discovers the situation, he is almost hanged by his supposed stepmother, who gave MC the original mission to find out about his father's whereabouts. When you and she go to the company, in your supposed father's office. Bulma finds Misato talking on the phone, finally there is a disagreement at that moment and you are left outside the room, while the two argue.

You meet that girl called Power again and try to explain the situation, everything she does and laugh at you like an idiot. Of course, the MC doesn't explain that his entire plan was to discover his father's whereabouts, far from an ulterior motive. You try to ask her for help, but she ignores it saying "it doesn't matter what he would offer, her answer is still no!" okay, move on, we're already screwed anyway, as Misato calls you into the room where her and Bulma's supposed argument has already reached its conclusion. Then the two women look at you with a face of deadly hatred for the world that expected them both to strangle the MC.

And I also hoped that MC would explain the situation why he sent Bulma so far from home and what he discovered in her little girl, even at the risk of being labeled a lunatic or schizophrenic.

Suddenly, Power simply invades the room where the three were arguing, or rather, where the two women were about to strangle the MC. and Power claims that the address that MC found on the table and that was with Bulma, was hers, that she had booked a hotel to rest away from Misato, that lie to ease MC's burden. Then the situation ends there, it dissolves and Bulma and the MC return home. But not before Power wants to call in a favor saying that MC owes her. So I ask you, why did she change her mind so quickly? She said she didn't want anything MC offered her and that her answer would be no. Honestly, from now on... my vision and opinion about Power has already gone to waste, a girl problematic.

And speaking of problems, you and Bulma return home only to see Asuka throwing tantrums as always about favoritism, and why didn't Bulma say that the whole situation was a supposed mission to find her father's whereabouts? She left everything quiet to herself. Anyway, Next day, the teacher makes sure to pair you and your annoying stepsister as partners to write a novel. And one more thing, MC needs to assert his ground against her stepsister and not be pushed aside by her, or level the playing field.

By the way, right here in one of the game's reviews, someone said "-There is a very well developed character, who is the step-sister, who carries the game on her back alone!" I would like to know where you saw this? The truth is, playing the game from the beginning to the end of the current content, I didn't see anything that showed that the MC's step-sister carried this game on her shoulders, much less has anything that makes her well developed.
    She is that typical generic tsundere character who does not encompass anything in the work, besides showing a superiority complex of the highest level of idiot. She makes her presence known by showing her contempt, disdain, disgust and an ego bigger than her own head. Serious! From the beginning of the game to the end of its content, whether the main story or side quest recurs. She does everything to belittle the mc, or better said, denigrate his image, all of this just because she doesn't accept that you are the son of the richest tycoon in the game "Eron Lust".
    At this point, any other character in the game has more development and personality than her. God, Sometimes I prayed for MC to punch her in the face! because it's like I said before. she is a generic, "Tsundere" character who does nothing but call the MC a pervert or verbally abuse him every time he talks to a girl or talks to her.

So my friend, you calling this development is the height of absurdity! Sorry, but the truth has to be told... using humor and comedy is one thing, but humor is comedy at the expense of the character will never be funny, insisting on it only shows abuse.

So.... The MC. is the simplest male protagonist model in the game. In the midst of so many faithful characterizations of the characters, he is the most simple and normal of them all, from time to time he even drags on my imagination; He’s not “just any” character I created, but suddenly I’m asked to be someone!

But anyway, the plot basically doesn't have many problems, but it is a little boring; Hey, I'm not here to be a giant robot driver, I'm here to be a harem master. Is a robot story more important than a “perverted fantasy” story? With this disappointment in the story, and these cringe events in the course of the story, you can see that some or other character, that the MC meets in the game, begins to be extremely boring and irritating, even their events. being forced down the player's throat, without having the slightest right to choose whether to continue or not. I mean, so far there's no main mission, just side quest preferably "girl route" in Asuka's case. and another in the interval between her half sister's side quest, there is no other event, so simply skip every day of the week until you start her missions.

So, according to the plot of the story, after you wake up from the matrix, you will be forced to save everyone in prison, including your annoying half-sister, so prepare yourself for a ton of constant verbal abuse. For min, the Asuka and Power events would be the last content he would do in this game.

In the system I found several mission reversal bugs, especially the missions to earn money to buy dresses and write novels, as long as I earn 400$ or go to class on Monday, the missions will be triggered repeatedly!.

For now the game only offers a taste of what it will be like, i have nothing to justify a rating higher than 3 stars.
    main route is currently non-existent. All that's left are side routes like Asuka and Power, which unfortunately I didn't feel like playing, as explained above. Despite the girl's design being extremely top quality, the sound/voice but for now the story is wishing and wishing, who knows, maybe it will get better in the future? luckily I can come here and reevaluate this game...

So... good luck dev!
  9. 2.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Story is pretty decent, mostly enjoyed the start what you could call the prologue, i wasent really a fan of the dimension portal stuff.

The sandbox part is a bit pointless and only a pure waste of time, thats because there is really not that much content other then a single LI, so you dont really have anything to do other then clicking sleep to skip days over and over since alot of the time next step will be on the same day, meaning you have to skip 7 days to progress and it gets boring.
    It might become better when game has alot more content so you have more to do then just waste time skipping days.
    There is no real grind yet like getting money, but got a feeling that might change if stuff cost to much to buy later in the story.

Also i get your job is to fuck everyone to save them, but that will also mean your forced into having sex with LIs you dont want to, just like in the portal dimension you dont have any say in anything, it also makes the story feel more kinetic and not at all choice driven, and personaly i am just not a fan of not being able to pick who i have sex with, since its no fun when your forced to do it with a huge turn-off LI, it just ruins the experince.

The animations arent bad, i would call them average which seems to be the normal standard for this LI style.

Music/voice is a little above average mostly due to the voice part.

There is a ton of LIs, not sure if plan is to save them all but it would be a bit of a challenge to give so many LIs enough screen time to make it fulfilling, there is a bigger chance that it will just be a fuckfest without ever building any feelings for the LIs, but time will tell how it will progress.

For now i cant really justify more then 2 stars since i really dont like forced LIs in any way, or kinetic stories.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Fulmdiddy10

Very interesting story. Lots of differen't characters "based" on anime and game waifus. The only real knock i have is that I get very bored, very fast, because there is nothing to do when your waiting to get to the next story event. Then when you get to next story event, the dialogue is very long, and contrived, saying the same things multiple times in a differen't way. If we get the chance to interact with other characters throughout the week this game is a 10/10. Once that gets cleaned up, I'll give it another shot.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Kizuna___

I played this game a few months ago and was satisfied with it. After coming back, it was disappointing to see that this game is frustrating as hell. 2 hours of all this teasing with recognizable characters and NOTHING other than like two dialogues. The sandbox update doesn't do a thing other than waste the hell of your time. The game wants you to wait until a certain day for you to continue the questline. So you say, let's just skip the days. Wrong. You'll get into one hell of a buggy mess. After saving yourself from the first one, you'll find another soft-lock. You'll be like the main character having deja-vus trying to solve the issue. You could just stop playing the game but you're already invested.

For more details: I just entered Ever something, the green teacher's lesson for the second time, she gave me the assignment one more time (I already talked with Asuka about it before) and I'm soft locked from progressing the story. I solved that by using one of my old saves, but then after I collected 400 dollars from Rebecca the game told me to go buy the dress from Yor (which I already bought and gave to ask already) soft locked again.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

BeefSupreme30

Game have very interesting story and its full of mystery it's important and great, BUT most important is DA GIRLS!!
    They look awesome, and have interesting events 10/10 I recommend to play this if you want to enjoy spending with your waifu
  13. 5.00 star(s)

TypicalDegenerate

This game is so far excellent with great animations, plot, characters, and story line as well. The game is still in early stages and I am excited for further updates to it and as well as the many more animations and character that will come along to the game as it progresses.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Koono2010

Really good game amazing animations and story the best I've seen it doesn't lag at all it's amazing overall but I would like future that would let u start from the last updates events so u don't have to restart every time it updates if not for this it would be a 5 star overall good game
  15. 5.00 star(s)

BarttheGreat264

Just want to say that it is an extremely good game the graphics are phenomenal and the scenes are well made! I've enjoyed playing this game and I can't wait for the next upcoming updates. I even ended up staying for the plot!
  16. 4.00 star(s)

mestrexota

The game shows that the Dev has put lots of love on making this, but it stills lacks on certain aspects. The idea of having a lot of known characters is great, but is not yet explored.

Story starts as a cliché, with the MC losing his memory, not remembering anything at all, having to re-learn who everyone is. But it glides smoothly into a decent plot, hinting that everything will come together later.

There is one really well-developed character, which is the stepsister, that is single handedly carrying the game on her back. All other characters feels a little hollow. The mom could have shown a little more personality — Maybe noticing how the MC is different and trying to help him. Side characters could also show more personality — Nami could try to make the students find treasure for her, and so on.

The free roam aspect is boring, at the moment. There almost nothing to do, besides very few dialogues. There are no shortcuts to key areas, like your bed. World icons are hard to tell apart. And some buttons are annoying, like the stairs on the school and the Kitchen/Bulma Room — Why not icons, like the world map? [Floor 2] and [Floor 3] as separate round icons.

Besides the negative points, I feel like this game have a lot of potential and I'll be watching closely and this developments unrolls.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Nyakwish

I love this game! The story has potential, the dialogues matter and the animations are great. It is a highly recommended game and I really want to know how it improves in the future. Apart of that I LOVE Mirai, in my view is the best character but all the characters have a lot of potential. In general is my favourite hentai game.
  18. 1.00 star(s)

Maximus0

It has a decent story and setting but i'm not really into visual novels.

However if there's one thing i absolutely despise it's a visual novel disguised as a sandbox.

The story is entirely linear, the free roam adds nothing to it. Unless you want to see dozens of dialogues with i don't need to go there now then you're probably going to have to check the quest list every step of the way.
  19. 2.00 star(s)

Laaxus

Version 0.4.3

The good :

It looks good, really good. The animations are fluid.
    Lot of girls.

The bad :
    It's early in the development, so everything here should be taken with a grain of salt, but I can't just overlook them.

Too many girls. I fear the dev fall in "too many girls to give them all the content they deserve". I fear the pool of girls would be too wide to go in depth.

There's no content, only 1 quest, which can be done in like 2h.

Open world but nothing to explore/to do, you just skip days to do your quest.

This game is not enjoyable currently, I just can't recommend it. But it has lot of potential, so I would say, come back in a year or 2.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Dora Chueva

At first I did not expect anything from MHF before I saw Asuka Langley. Then I thought, "It would be nice if we have a specific relationship with her". Along with time, my expectation came true. I am a free player, and the updates surely take a while but worth the wait. Asuka Route update introduced voiced character, and from what I heard in its video trailer, it was very nice.

The graphic is good, the voice is nice, the gameplay is okay despite some bugs. I do recommend this game to download, especially if you are a fan of Asuka Langley. Join the Discord as well.

My DIscord name: Clone Charizard.