Ren'Py - My Hentai Fantasy [v0.9.1] [Naughty Capy]

1. 4.00 star(s)

QWolfe

From the start it feels a bit generic: amnesia, rich dad, hot stepmom... you get the idea.

As a story it's got some interesting twists so far, so I hope they expand on it quite a bit.

Renders look good. Some cloths clipping but that's not surprising in some scenes. MC model looks a tad young to me, but not overtly so.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Miot

The beginning this game is pretty generic. Hot flirty mom, mean sister, and missing father. Now I'm not above playing these types of games. But in the middle of this game when the main character is finally starting to get some action something cool happens. And the game becomes interesting. It flipped script and made the existence of the generic characters make sense. I'm really exited to see where this game goes. You have to play to the end.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Adoringfan

Pros: lots of recognizable characters
    father is alive?
    Cons: just about everything else

I was just kinda bored with it tbh. Story has many inconsistencies where the mc who has amnesia or memory loss will randomly know things that don't really make sense given he lost his memory. Characters seem kinda generic and fall into their basic tropes: mean sister, flirty mom, missing/dead father. Game could shape up to be nice, but as it stands it just seems like another koikatsu game with popular anime characters sprinkled in.

tl;dr generic koikatsu game with popular anime characters in place of a story or any sort of hook