Others My Hornienfeld Girls [v3.0] [nonhumans]

nonhumans

Dianus & Azuma
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2022
c1.png

Overview:
Fantasy open world RPG with horny girls.
After centuries of being sealed in time, you awaken to a new era. What adventures await you in this unpredictable fantasy world with captivating women?

Thread Updated: 2024-05-31
Release Date: 2024-05-31
Developer: nonhumans F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 3.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png image_2024-05-30_19-55-24 (3).png 4.png 5.png YZ82f8.gif image_2024-02-23_14-31-49.png image_2024-05-30_19-55-24 (2).png NXGSCf.gif 1.png 4.png image_2024-05-30_19-55-24 (4).png

Last edited by a moderator:

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
This is now their 7th game in development? Not sure I've seen a another lewd game dev with this many simultaneous projects. Are these just like side games meant to learn or what's the deal?

Wille1013

May 28, 2022
This is now their 7th game in development? Not sure I've seen a another lewd game dev with this many simultaneous projects. Are these just like side games meant to learn or what's the deal?
That very likely the case, even tough i would not go as far as to say i have experience, launching a lot of different project is almost always impossible to manage, let alone have enough time to finish them well. But it's not necessarily a bad thing, as it can give a lot of good experience.

Reactions: MidnightKing

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
The games of this dev look good... but they always end up unfinished or only demos are released here so until I see a blue Completed tag I'll pass

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The games of this dev look good... but they always end up unfinished or only demos are released here so until I see a blue Completed tag I'll pass
Yeah 10 games in production at once is wild. Seems like they are throwing bait and waiting for a game that gets a bite, without actually giving a chance for most of them to/

Jan 15, 2018
art is nice imo
"animated" parts not so much, for scenes labeled animated in preview, it leaves a lot to be desired
fighting only gets you 1 scene per character and with the abruptness and speed/ accuracy needed for fights a mouse is preferred, call me horny brain but it feels like a hassle
can there be a lazy mode? get buttsex and mug the girl 1 click

seems like the 3rd time you see marketgirls butt, game crashes
which means resetting and running into the same mob running through the same

and with the blackhaired elf in cover 2/ the purple forest...
are the nippies in cover 2 just blocked off by the demo restriction or is it something extra special?

nonhumans

Dianus & Azuma
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2022
art is nice imo
"animated" parts not so much, for scenes labeled animated in preview, it leaves a lot to be desired
fighting only gets you 1 scene per character and with the abruptness and speed/ accuracy needed for fights a mouse is preferred, call me horny brain but it feels like a hassle
can there be a lazy mode? get buttsex and mug the girl 1 click

seems like the 3rd time you see marketgirls butt, game crashes
which means resetting and running into the same mob running through the same

and with the blackhaired elf in cover 2/ the purple forest...
are the nippies in cover 2 just blocked off by the demo restriction or is it something extra special?
lazy mode is a good idea! we'll probably implement it as corruption
also thanks for the bug report. we will work on it
and yes, many scenes are not available in the demo

Reactions: oliver_su_de_ki

bomb2022

Mar 3, 2022
note the version here is just the demo so i bought it for 2$ on itch
(i noticed that all your games on f95 are just the free demo versions)
maybe i'll buy some of the others too

nonhumans can i upload your games here?

Last edited:

nonhumans

Dianus & Azuma
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2022
note the version here is just the demo so i bought it for 2$ on itch
(i noticed that all your games on f95 are just the free demo versions)
maybe i'll buy some of the others too

nonhumans can i upload your games here?
we publish our games here ourselves. whether to publish a paid version is up to you, but we are not very happy about it cuz it obviously can affect our income that our team of developers, artists and future translators need