Others My Hornienfeld Girls [v3.0] [nonhumans]

bomb2022

Mar 3, 2022
we publish our games here ourselves. whether to publish a paid version is up to you, but we are not very happy about it cuz it obviously can affect our income that our team of developers, artists and future translators need
ok then i won't do it since you obviously need all the money you can get

• Red Heart
Reactions: nonhumans

Lalkalo

May 13, 2021
we publish our games here ourselves. whether to publish a paid version is up to you, but we are not very happy about it cuz it obviously can affect our income that our team of developers, artists and future translators need
Sorry if the question is stupid, but are you planning a release on Steam?

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
Ngl its kinda weird nonhumans have so many projects,are there a person on the team who is just making side games? The art style sometimes switches aswell from their games like in (non)human desires it is ai while LewdHack and Trauma Life doesn't look like the usual art style they use.

Oct 7, 2019
Ngl its kinda weird nonhumans have so many projects,are there a person on the team who is just making side games? The art style sometimes switches aswell from their games like in (non)human desires it is ai while LewdHack and Trauma Life doesn't look like the usual art style they use.
My guess is that there is more than one artist on the team or the use of preset programs, the latter of which is definitely used in at least one of said games.